Black Entertainment : BLACKMAN

Thanks for sharing this, I actually love house music as well. No doubt that house music is a black invention, blacks are the first ones who began mixing all those sounds and black people still do the mixing till this day. No one would have ever started mixing or would have ever thought about having more than one turn table playing at a time, if it was not for black people and their underground house parties where they first experienced with mixing. Again, thanks for sharing this, I like these songs you posted, every single last one.

Astrologer4U

You're most welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed :)

LOL, when people ask me what kind of music I like and I say House, Garage, Drum n Bass, they'll be like...hmmmm Ohhhkaay.

Europeans knew nothing about any type of music til we showed them, let alone mixing...lol.

This lady is one of my favorites. I listened to her a lot in 1992. "The Chimes"

"The chimes"

"Jungle brothers"

I forget her name...

Astrologer4U

Wow, I forgot about these tunes. But hey sis, c'mon now, its hardly house now is it...lol. Now you done gone mess up the program lol...smh. But the Jungle Brothers with that "I'll House You" lick is a classic that just keeps on jammin. My children love that track and they're young so you know that tune is up there, and you know these youngsters aren't really into the oldies unless its sampled into the latest song.

Love, Peace!

all these are cool i enjoyed them i like house music myself , most folks nowdays into the R&B soul and rap

That's cos they don't know good tunes Bro Rich wid da dollar signs...LOL. But for real, we each have our preference and mine just happens to be House :)

Love, Peace!

Wow, I forgot about these tunes. But hey sis, c'mon now, its hardly house now is it...lol.

Why did I predict that you were going to say the above:?:

Why is it not house music and which video, if not all of them are you reffering to that isn't house music?

There are different kinds of house music, Disco house, Freestyle house, Ghetto house, Hip Hop house, Techno house etc. I would say that "The chimes" is a blend of Hard House and Disco house. "Pump up the jam" is of course Techno house and the classic Jungle brothers is a blend of hip hop and techno house. That's just my opininon. For the most part, no matter what kind of house music it is, if it is funky, I like it and house music can get preeeetty funky. It has it's own Genre of funk in comparison to other funks.:em0100:

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back