Black Entertainment : BLACKMAN

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
Many people can't stand House music, I don't know why...lol, but I absolutely love my house, especially 'deep house', something that just makes you wanna' moooove and thats what we as a people do very well... House music just moves my spirit, so I wanna share this one with you. The lyrics are beautiful carrying a positive strong message...

BLACKMAN by Osunlade

Had to add this also, "Afrikan Warrior" by Doneao

Love, Peace, Life!

Thanks for sharing this, I actually love house music as well. No doubt that house music is a black invention, blacks are the first ones who began mixing all those sounds and black people still do the mixing till this day. No one would have ever started mixing or would have ever thought about having more than one turn table playing at a time, if it was not for black people and their underground house parties where they first experienced with mixing. Again, thanks for sharing this, I like these songs you posted, every single last one.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back