Brother AACOOLDRE : Blackman with a Gun or Books

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 7, 2007.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Who do White people think is more dangerous a Blackman with a gun or with books?

I've given up my gun for a flashlight.

I've had two specific visitors come over my house commenting on my literary treasury. The Blackman said that whites didn't like me because I have a well stocked personal library in my home. The Blackwoman, after seeing many written documents on my USB drive said "thats why they dont like you".

Well there you have two wittnesses. It takes more work to discredit a blackmind than a piece of iron. The mind must be discredited, demonized and disrespected to a point where no one would want to associate with. But when the truth/light comes out we all know darkness vanishes.

2. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Two Black people could not possibly tell you what all white people think. If we as a people could, we probably would'n't be in America in the first place.

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Ok

How many black people do it takes then.

How many does it takes to get to a tootsie roll too?

Black people aren't that dumb to figure out other peoples human nature. You act like these people got some super human natural powers or something.

Please

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    ]
    Greetings...ImHotep...

It seems to me it is really Both/And. That is, based on their (white folk) actions towards Afreekan Descendents, we are darned if we do and darned if we don't. :SuN034:

5. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    If it is meant for you personally the potential is there to acquire the ability to know what any race of person thinks.

6. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I know that we can make generalizations that are close but, I still feel uncomfortable about making almost-truths or blanket statements. Remember, this is the age of misinformation.

Back on topic: I'd still rather walk down the street with a bag full of books and even reading one at the time than walk down the street with a gun. I think some white people would rather see books than guns also. I'm iffy on what people with "higher authority" would rather see.