Law Forum : blackman never guilty of a crime?

Can't argue that Mrron!

But doesn't this now all boils down to social profiling. Which also boils down to racial profiling. They know the majority of people who lives in the ghettos or non-white and poor.

Of course the police knows this type of activities go on more in wealthier neighborshoods, but due to finacial stability avoid these areas. Is it because the wealthier are the higher contriubutors to political ventures?

Couldn't they servilence homes in the same manor they survelience homes in poor neighborhoods? I guess when non-black people see whites are being locked up at the same rate as young black boys/men, they will cease to use the race card. But that not whats happening.

Like you said, it still does'nt take away from the fact that our communites needs organization. If we want our streets to be safe, we have to put in the work to maintain that. We can not depend on officers to secure our streets. Thats not what they are there for. They are there to make arrest and show their gratitude to the tax payers in wealthier hoods by decreasing the possibility of Blacks moving into their neighborhood.

You know what they say when a Black person moves into a dominate white neighborhood. "Ut Oh, There Goes The Neighborhood!"

:heart:

jamesfrmphilly said:
and how would you know? i was around when the real deal was going down, where were you?

you are the first and only ones to enter the thread with personal attacks.
in truth, you are the ones bringing divisiveness to the thread.
as you have nothing of a positive nature to offer i hope you go else where.

you know jfp...
where was I??
watching my ELDERS....run around...finger popping, bar hopping, beating down each other AND....DO~ing what ya'll said Do..

GO TO SCHOOL!!!

and...WHERE HAVE I MADE ANY PERSONAL ATTACK IN THIS THREAD??

I AM now CONVINCED...and SEE very clearly...just HOW the Cointelpro tactics Work.
THANKS FOR SHARING AND FURTHER SCHOOLING M.E.!

mrron said:
Sami RaMaati, I hear your anger and feel your pain too. As I stated before I work in Federal Law Enforcement, so I am not a street cop.
Based on what I KNOW, federal agents are no better. They harassed and intimidated a friend of my and her sisters over a period of months (calling them "n**ger bi***s" among other things) and they weren't even suspected of wrongdoing. They filed false drug trafficking charges against her cousin ONLY because he was at the scene on one occasion telling them their rights under the constitution. I won't mention the illegal wire taps against civil rights organizations and anti-war protesters that is going on TODAY. The list goes on.

In Chicago, we have so many crooked politicians of all races, but the feds only go after the Blacks and Hispanics, while the white politicians are so in your face with their corruption it isn't funny.

mrron said:
The corruption discribed is not limited at all to the black community. So don't get it twisted.
I never said it was limited to the Black community, so YOU don't get it twisted.
mrron said:
A corrupt policeman, doesn't have to be racist too. The Italian and Asain communities both lodge many complaints about police brutality and corruption.
I know about police brutality against white people and others (a white post-grad classmate of mine was a victim). If they're doing that foul stuff to their own people, what do you think they're doing to us?
mrron said:
As I am sure you already know, there is corruption in all levels of government and business.
Which brings me back to my original point: federal agents are no better than local police, despite your polyannish assertions to the contrary.
mrron said:
If it makes you feel any better, there are former police officers in jail for committing crimes.
No it doesn't make me feel any better, because for every one corrupt cop behind bars, there's at least a thousand others who should be there too.
mrron said:
When I look at the black community and the problems that crime causes, I wonder why do we expend so much energy protecting and defending these miscreants that are responsible for the demise.
When I look at the sordid track record of the po-po in amerikkka, I wonder why they spend so much energy protecting and defending miscreants with guns and badges and a license to kill.
mrron said:
The white community doesn't have the same level of criminality, because they don't tolerate it.
Yes they do tolerate it -- as long as the criminals are white and they keep their thuggish behavior out of sight.
mrron said:
You won't see a white kid standing on the corner in broad daylight or cover of darkness engaged in drug dealing.
That's because they do it in the privacy of their homes and schools. You think white kids don't deal drugs?
You been livin' under a rock, bro'?

mrron said:
I live in a predominantly white community
It figures.
mrron said:
If a kid would attempt to do that, the MEN in the community wouod take care of it immediately, without the help of the police in some instances.
Well mrron, in a Black neighborhood in Chicago some years ago a group of Black men got tired of the drug dealing and prostitution and decided to deal with it on their own because the pigs were of no use. So they snatched a couple of pimps and drug dealers off the streets and warned them to either stop what they were doing OR ELSE. How did the po-po respond? By staging a brutal crackdown -- not on the negroes whom they KNEW to be pimps and pushers -- but on the brothers who took it on themselves to protect the community against negro scum.

Now isn't that just ducky?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back