Law Forum : blackman never guilty of a crime?

mrron said:
When I look at the black community and the problems that crime causes, I wonder why do we expend so much energy protecting and defending these miscreants that are responsible for the demise. If we need to lock up a million more to protect the commuinity, than so be it. The white community doesn't have the same level of criminality, because they don't tolerate it. You won't see a white kid standing on the corner in broad daylight or cover of darkness engaged in drug dealing. I live in a predominantly white community, let me say this. If a kid would attempt to do that, the MEN in the community wouod take care of it immediately, without the help of the police in some instances, need I say more?

I can hardly wrap my mind around what you've written. It goes against the very grain of my being. Dont even know where to start...
:thinking:

mrron said:
When I look at the black community and the problems that crime causes, I wonder why do we expend so much energy protecting and defending these miscreants that are responsible for the demise. If we need to lock up a million more to protect the commuinity, than so be it. The white community doesn't have the same level of criminality, because they don't tolerate it. You won't see a white kid standing on the corner in broad daylight or cover of darkness engaged in drug dealing. I live in a predominantly white community, let me say this. If a kid would attempt to do that, the MEN in the community wouod take care of it immediately, without the help of the police in some instances, need I say more?

cause and effect...it is detrimental to strictly look at the effect without incorporating the cause in the equation...

white folk don't have drug dealers standing on the corner because they are selling it to us through several middle men...wow...i guess that looks better to you fedz...no disrespect intended...

one love
khasm

Khasm13 said:
cause and effect...it is detrimental to strictly look at the effect without incorporating the cause in the equation... white folk don't have drug dealers standing on the corner because they are selling it to us through several middle men......

one love
khasm
in philly some very prominent and well to do white folks have been caught deep into the drug culture. these are people with riches and every opportunity.
they chose drugs. they were never on a street corner. they don't have street corners out where they live.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back