Law Forum : blackman never guilty of a crime?

Knowledge Is Power

Peace and Blessings to ALL!

I would like to point out that we as a people must be on the side of law before we can begin to discuss law. The bottom line is that our people the so-called black people, afican americans etc discuss only what they "think" law is and how they "think" law works. I have yet to read anything that is actually factual and can be proven. Playing into this black and white people game is broken law # 1. There are no "white" people and there are no "black" people. Everybody has a national pedigree blood line from which they come. If a dog even has one then I know a human being has one. (I.E. a "German" Sheapard, a "French" Poodle, an "English" Bulldog, etc) We as a people come from many different schools of thought and have various knowledge about many different things concerning the truth about our people. However thus far none of this has actually freed us as a separate and independent nation of people. We have to know things and not just think or feel a certain way about something. I know that many who read what I have said about people being "black" or "white" will disagree but ask yourself do you have any proof to bear witness against me, because I have the proof that I am right and exact. As a matter of fact those who will disagree with me are walking around with documentation in their pockets, wallets, and purses that will prove me right and they don't even know it. I can say these things because I study law and I know the clever deception of our former slave masters and their children. Those who read this please do not misinterpet my words as stating that black is negative, because we who are learned know that everything in the universe has a positive and negative. What I'm saying is we as a people must be wise and really know and understand what we are saying relative to the venue we are in and/or topic we are discussing. I trust I have said something that will cause one to take a deeper look into the problems that we face as a people.

Peace on Earth and Good Will to Men

jamesfrmphilly said:
certain crimes are not dependent on cultural back ground.
all around the world, if you shoot a man dead you got a crime.
but i'm talking about the USA.

can we agree that pookie shall not shoot ray ray?

yes we can agree that pookie shall not shoot ray ray.....DEPENDING on the circumstances..

cause...what if ray ray raped pookie's sister or mom? and then to add insult to injury...the "law" can find no proof that ray ray was the rapist..yet....mom or sister identified him as so and....ray ray brags to pookie bout how he got off....what ought pookie's response BE?

this is just for conversations sake...let's talk! unpack this ish

:hearts2:

Beloved All King gods/goddesses, Mighty warriors who have expressed themselves on these "Hot":blob fire: threads, I salute and bow to you who speak Truth/Reality.

There is so many powerful statements being spoken.

So, Now Beloved One, when are we going to gather together, reason together leaving EGO behind, and attend a Divine Black Spiritual Retreat to discuss the Plans that can not be discussed on this Internet, plans for our Exodus out of this foul stack of stench we are in, in this system, that was designed to use and abuse, because the Heat is On Us? When Beloved Ones? When?

What we must do is in the below Link
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50470
Lets Link up and break the Bread of Truth/Reality face to face.

What Time is It?

I do not hear you.

What Time Is It?

Hon. Bob. Marley: No Mo Fussin and Fighting with each other. We are only saying prayers to the devil...
------------------------------

I say why not come together and reason with each other, make it much easier. No, we just can not continue thi s negative way. we must make way for our positive days...pathing the way for other

Time to Shake, Rattle, and Roll with ALL the Truth/Reality in each of us.

All Blacks who have been shown Truth/reality and still refuse to Be/Speak Truth have Committed Crime Call Unconsciousness, which is the worse SIN, whatever SIN is called, Self Inflicted Nonsense, when we refuse to KNOW..

Here is loving you/Afrika (HILY/A

:qqb023: :SuN040: :SuN030:

STRIVING TOWARDS MY UTOPIA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back