Law Forum : blackman never guilty of a crime?

Zulile

Reaction score
mrron said:
When I look at the black community and the problems that crime causes, I wonder why do we expend so much energy protecting and defending these miscreants that are responsible for the demise. If we need to lock up a million more to protect the commuinity, than so be it. The white community doesn't have the same level of criminality, because they don't tolerate it. You won't see a white kid standing on the corner in broad daylight or cover of darkness engaged in drug dealing. I live in a predominantly white community, let me say this. If a kid would attempt to do that, the MEN in the community wouod take care of it immediately, without the help of the police in some instances, need I say more?
I can hardly wrap my mind around what you've written. It goes against the very grain of my being. Dont even know where to start...
:thinking:

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Reaction score
mrron said:
When I look at the black community and the problems that crime causes, I wonder why do we expend so much energy protecting and defending these miscreants that are responsible for the demise. If we need to lock up a million more to protect the commuinity, than so be it. The white community doesn't have the same level of criminality, because they don't tolerate it. You won't see a white kid standing on the corner in broad daylight or cover of darkness engaged in drug dealing. I live in a predominantly white community, let me say this. If a kid would attempt to do that, the MEN in the community wouod take care of it immediately, without the help of the police in some instances, need I say more?
cause and effect...it is detrimental to strictly look at the effect without incorporating the cause in the equation...

white folk don't have drug dealers standing on the corner because they are selling it to us through several middle men...wow...i guess that looks better to you fedz...no disrespect intended...

one love
khasm

Zulile

Reaction score
yes - gotta fix the cause, not just treat the symptoms.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Khasm13 said:
cause and effect...it is detrimental to strictly look at the effect without incorporating the cause in the equation... white folk don't have drug dealers standing on the corner because they are selling it to us through several middle men......

one love
khasm
in philly some very prominent and well to do white folks have been caught deep into the drug culture. these are people with riches and every opportunity.
they chose drugs. they were never on a street corner. they don't have street corners out where they live.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
btw

i do not agree with everything mrron says but i think he has an important view to bring to the table. we need to listen and evaluate.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Reaction score
jamesfrmphilly said:
i do not agree with everything mrron says but i think he has an important view to bring to the table. we need to listen and evaluate.
i agree...i don't know too many fedz...actually i don't know any...so i am interested in what he has to say...

on the other hand...i do not like people let alone black people comparing apples to oranges in terms of white people and black people...

the damage that sir whitey has done to us will not be corrected overnight...we will be lucky if we are on the same playing ground by the year 2165 in my opinion...

i am by no means making excuses for criminals...i'm just telling it how it is...

one love
khasm

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Reaction score
good point

Khasm13 said:
cause and effect...it is detrimental to strictly look at the effect without incorporating the cause in the equation...

white folk don't have drug dealers standing on the corner because they are selling it to us through several middle men...wow...i guess that looks better to you fedz...no disrespect intended...

one love
khasm
white folk do more drugs than blacks they have more money and more types of drugs. they don't have them on the corners because when they need a 'fix'

they just make a call

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Reaction score
You won't see a white kid standing on the corner in broad daylight or cover of darkness engaged in drug dealing.
Just because you don't see them on the corners, doesn't mean distribution
of drugs are any less.

They sell from their homes. Their #1 choice of drugs is prescription pills, but not limited to them. They also sell weed, cocaine, mushrooms, estacy, and so on. They exchange these items in school, parks, parties, friends houses. When they want to buy drugs they simple call each other up and meet where ever the seller is. The seller even sometimes drives to their houses to make transactions. They network between friends. They will even drive down to the hoods to get their product if their suburban friends are all out. I agree, they don't stand on cornors, but the dealings are still on, right up under the noses of their parents and community. Their parents don't see it because the buyers are their long childhood friends, and believe that kind of stuff just don't happen in their neighborhoods.

:heart:

mrron

Reaction score
Just to clarify, I am not saying that whites don't use or sell drugs. They use far more illegal drugs than black folks do, that's a fact. It's all about the money and black folks don't have a lot of it. I once arrested a very famous and world known doctor for purchasing crack cocaine in the hood. He is German and I put him back on a plane to Germany. At the airport in Philly where I work, all the large drug dealing cases we've had involved white suspects, yes!, I said all of them. The blacks we arrested were just "flunkies" used to distract attention from the "big boys". But there are some black folks that are now drug "kingpens" too.

When we talk about drug dealing and arrest, that has been the downfall for the young black male. If he is standing on the corner in broad daylight, he is already known to the police as a drug dealer. He is also known as a menace and a threat to the community, because of the kinds of problems he brings to the community. He doesn't own his place of business, so he uses property that doesn't belong to him. If he is sucessful, other dealers want his business, so they fight over it, many times with guns involved. This is rather unique to the black community. The white's that sells drugs are more discreet, and garner fewer complaints from the community. In order for an arrest to take place, someone must file a complaint. If drugs are being sold out of a private home, it's very difficult to get proof of it, especially video, or a sale to an undercover policeman. A warrant is needed to conduct a raid on a private residence also. One can be arrested for loitering, if they are standing on a corner selling drugs. Cops see the kid's on the corner as easy picking's, they need stats to justify their job.

Let me apoligize to anyone if I offended them in one of my previous responses. I really do care about our people, and I don't want to see a lot of black men locked up, especially for drug dealing. It's the violent one's that I have the problem with.

We need to take control of this problem, the vast majority of black men in jail, were arrested and convicted ot some kind of drug charge. Let's stop blaming white people for this. That is not to say they haven't contributed to the problem, it's simply acknowledging that they have turned their backs and are not going to do anything about this. Many are in denial, others just don't understand why you are blaming them. At any rate its our fight, and we need to better, in fact, we can do better.

roarin1

Banned
Reaction score
marron said:
Just to clarify, I am not saying that whites don't use or sell drugs. They use far more illegal drugs than black folks do, that's a fact. It's all about the money and black folks don't have a lot of it. I once arrested a very famous and world known doctor for purchasing crack cocaine in the hood. He is German and I put him back on a plane to Germany. At the airport in Philly where I work, all the large drug dealing cases we've had involved white suspects, yes!, I said all of them. The blacks we arrested were just "flunkies" used to distract attention from the "big boys". But there are some black folks that are now drug "kingpins" too.

When we talk about drug dealing and arrest, that has been the downfall for the young black male. If he is standing on the corner in broad daylight, he is already known to the police as a drug dealer. He is also known as a menace and a threat to the community, because of the kinds of problems he brings to the community. He doesn't own his place of business, so he uses property that doesn't belong to him. If he is successful, other dealers want his business, so they fight over it, many times with guns involved. This is rather unique to the black community. The White's that sells drugs are more discreet, and garner fewer complaints from the community. In order for an arrest to take place, someone must file a complaint. If drugs are being sold out of a private home, it's very difficult to get proof of it, especially video, or a sale to an undercover policeman. A warrant is needed to conduct a raid on a private residence also. One can be arrested for loitering, if they are standing on a corner selling drugs. Cops see the kid's on the corner as easy pickings, they need stats to justify their job.

Let me apologize to anyone if I offended them in one of my previous responses. I really do care about our people, and I don't want to see a lot of black men locked up, especially for drug dealing. It's the violent one's that I have the problem with.

We need to take control of this problem, the vast majority of black men in jail, were arrested and convicted ot some kind of drug charge. Let's stop blaming white people for this. That is not to say they haven't contributed to the problem, it's simply acknowledging that they have turned their backs and are not going to do anything about this. Many are in denial, others just don't understand why you are blaming them. At any rate its our fight, and we need to better, in fact, we can do better.

Are WE getting the picture yet?

Keep readin'---it'll get clearer and clearer---------

'If drugs are being sold out of a private home, it is very difficult to get proof of it, especially video, or a sale to an undercover policeman.' ...above

You need to tell THAT to that DEAD ninety-two year old Black Woman in Atlanta Ga. for ONE.

The jin got no conscience Brothers! And just like a FLAG, the enemies colors ALWAY'S shine through.

And you can't 'proflie' ME either cause I'VE ALREADY peeped YOU.

ROARIN...........