Law Forum : blackman never guilty of a crime?

Therious

Banned
Reaction score
I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN THUG AND HOUSE NEGROE!!!

MenNefer

Reaction score
:sick: In a corrupted body and weakened immune system, the very faculties that are there to protect and serve become virulent and destructive. Is it *Personal*? In the ravenous throws of Cancer or the bowels of "the Hood" or even the atrocities exemplified in Sierra Leone/Freetown (concerning diamonds ect) one is left with coping by any means necessary. (Anarchy reigns)

truetothecause

Reaction score
jamesfrmphilly said:
and how would you know? i was around when the real deal was going down, where were you?

you are the first and only ones to enter the thread with personal attacks.
in truth, you are the ones bringing divisiveness to the thread.
as you have nothing of a positive nature to offer i hope you go else where.
HaHaHaHahahahahaaha...this is very funny to M.E.....

:hearts2:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Reaction score
Therious said:
Well in myneighboorhood fools was getting shot and crack getting sold but they started a neighborhood watch (black operated). They would simply have the police patrol not snitch but just patrol.

I think as stated in the book " The Destruction Of Black Civiliztation" there should be a security force for blacks. That not only watches our community, but also watches those from outside including police.

But I don't know how realistic (at least in our life time) that is or how long it would take to set that up. You know I saw a video of an 80 yr old man being beaten by a young black dude in attempt to steal his car. I can agree the problem is at the root. I used to do stupid things as a teenager/early twentiesager (never that violent but i was a law breaking dude). what stopped me from ruining my self was knowledge and reading books taking classes ect. The problem is at the root , education, media imaging,but that song is so old. obviously 3 strikes or more cops stops nothing.

In Norfolk, VA several murders have occured this summer. The black ppl in the city of norfolk have decided it's time to change things, they are organizing neighborhood watch programs ect. They got fed up when two young dudes were murdered in the same night, it's the wild west down here. i'm sure Philly is worse since it's so much bigger.

BTW I was just in Philly two weeks ago, man your highways are terrible, i get lost everytime im there.
If I may add to this [dont want to call it communty policing...but] get homeowners and black businesses together and HIRE Private Security.

If you start homeowners association or federation and hire your own security it usually takes jurisdiction over the police.

Something folks wont tell you in authority but one thing I learned being a community federation and board member in a community in Los Angeles.

Peace!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Reaction score
jamesfrmphilly said:
we do need enforcement in the community. we also need clean police.
Again, HIRE your own.

Therious

Banned
Reaction score
omowalejabali said:
If I may add to this [dont want to call it communty policing...but] get homeowners and black businesses together and HIRE Private Security.

If you start homeowners association or federation and hire your own security it usually takes jurisdiction over the police.

Something folks wont tell you in authority but one thing I learned being a community federation and board member in a community in Los Angeles.

Peace!
Interesting information.

Zulile

Reaction score
omowalejabali said:
Again, HIRE your own.
Private Security companies boomed in South Africa and are very much a force to be reckoned within the communities they represent/protect. man - I'd rather be stopped by a cop than these vigilanties!

circumstances are different, of course - but its remains true - what they do, they do well. Costs $.

Out of curioisity - are "rich" Black area's a developing norm in the USA? Or do the "rich" Black move to white suburbia?

mrron

Reaction score
Sami RaMaati, I hear your anger and feel your pain too. As I stated before I work in Federal Law Enforcement, so I am not a street cop. The corruption discribed is not limited at all to the black community. So don't get it twisted. A corrupt policeman, doesn't have to be racist too. The Italian and Asain communities both lodge many complaints about police brutality and corruption. As I am sure you already know, there is corruption in all levels of government and business. If it makes you feel any better, there are former police officers in jail for committing crimes. I can say that criminal and corrupt behavior is neither encouraged and tolerated, where I work. As to racism, its a fact of life that is not going to go away anytime soon, the best way to fight it is by not becoming a racist yourself.

When I look at the black community and the problems that crime causes, I wonder why do we expend so much energy protecting and defending these miscreants that are responsible for the demise. If we need to lock up a million more to protect the commuinity, than so be it. The white community doesn't have the same level of criminality, because they don't tolerate it. You won't see a white kid standing on the corner in broad daylight or cover of darkness engaged in drug dealing. I live in a predominantly white community, let me say this. If a kid would attempt to do that, the MEN in the community wouod take care of it immediately, without the help of the police in some instances, need I say more?