Law Forum : blackman never guilty of a crime?

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
jamesfrmphilly said:
it is my opinion that we have become too forgiving and too accepting of the criminals among us.
there are reasons for this i understand, but it has become a problem. there is too much crime in the community!
it has to stop. we have to stop it. we need law enforcement in the community.
blackman must enforce.
I do agree but will say I am only concerned with crimes that affect people. we must not think in petty terms like pink ppl.

for instance the HBCU Norfolk State U allows you to park on their campus with no permit, not meters you can just pull up and park if you have business there with no pass and not worry about being towed. On the other side of town at the white catholic Old Dominion U they make you pay for parking, if you don't have a pass they tow you, this is difference the black college aint worried about petty parking passes. same goes for law.

Rape, murder (with out just cause), kidnapping, , DUI, fraud , and crimes againbst children ect are serious issues. BUt dog fighting, gambling, bootleging, even drug deraling (if indoors not out in the street) are non issues. brazil leagalized drugs.

so what I see is black ppl in law who A. don't know who they are as African people and have taken on a european state of mind. Or B. just want a bonus check for their quota, or are compensating for their own miss doing by playing god over others lives (clearance thomas, dr. rice, ect)

Whites commit more crimes then blacks yet the system who lock blacks up over petty bs, and let pinks skate on similar crimes. My brother spent 10 yrs in prison he said white boys were in 4 murder and violence the same rate as blacks, most were bikers and hillbillies, they fight and kill each other.

I had crack cocain planted on me by a pink pig in louisville ky in the late 90's, I spent three days in jail,and the hoochie never showed up to the araignment, the judge through the case out. i have never sold crack in my life, but because my friend kept arguing with the pig, he set us up. I could have spent 5yrs + in prison 4 no reason except I am a black man. Thankfully the universe was on my side!

So what I am saying is many pppl of all races are victims of currupt policing, so lets not act like it is all the "black men" these pigs are dirty. They profile and put blacks in jail for nothing. They also screw over mexican, white, and red ppl. see that video where that fat pig beat down that white female in Chicago???

Scnerio: A black man is caught selling weed over an ounce so he does some jail time.
he gets out then gets "violated" on his probation for smoking, and is sent back to jail, over and over again. these petty crimes are what I mean there are many violent offenders and many ppl like I just presented who just smoke weed, or have suspended license,yet the system keeps them in and out on incarciration with petty drug testing and bs like that.

or even like O.J.

Blacks do self police!

These crakkas robbed O.J. so he took it back! Black folks do police ourselves if all is true O.J. is justified in his action, but now the system has him trumped up on six counts of robbery??? get the F%%% out of here!!! how is it a crime when it is your property????

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Therious said:
I do agree but will say I am only concerned with crimes that affect people. we must not think in petty terms like pink ppl.

for instance the HBCU Norfolk State U allows you to park on their campus with no permit, not meters you can just pull up and park if you have business there with no pass and not worry about being towed. On the other side of town at the white catholic Old Dominion U they make you pay for parking, if you don't have a pass they tow you, this is difference the black college aint worried about petty parking passes. same goes for law.

Rape, murder (with out just cause), kidnapping, , DUI, fraud , and crimes againbst children ect are serious issues. BUt dog fighting, gambling, bootleging, even drug deraling (if indoors not out in the street) are non issues. brazil leagalized drugs.

so what I see is black ppl in law who A. don't know who they are as African people and have taken on a european state of mind. Or B. just want a bonus check for their quota, or are compensating for their own miss doing by playing god over others lives (clearance thomas, dr. rice, ect)

Whites commit more crimes then blacks yet the system who lock blacks up over petty bs, and let pinks skate on similar crimes. My brother spent 10 yrs in prison he said white boys were in 4 murder and violence the same rate as blacks, most were bikers and hillbillies, they fight and kill each other.

I had crack cocain planted on me by a pink pig in louisville ky in the late 90's, I spent three days in jail,and the hoochie never showed up to the araignment, the judge through the case out. i have never sold crack in my life, but because my friend kept arguing with the pig, he set us up. I could have spent 5yrs + in prison 4 no reason except I am a black man. Thankfully the universe was on my side!

So what I am saying is many pppl of all races are victims of currupt policing, so lets not act like it is all the "black men" these pigs are dirty. They profile and put blacks in jail for nothing. They also screw over mexican, white, and red ppl. see that video where that fat pig beat down that white female in Chicago???

Scnerio: A black man is caught selling weed over an ounce so he does some jail time.
he gets out then gets "violated" on his probation for smoking, and is sent back to jail, over and over again. these petty crimes are what I mean there are many violent offenders and many ppl like I just presented who just smoke weed, or have suspended license,yet the system keeps them in and out on incarciration with petty drug testing and bs like that.
i feel your pain. the issue is how do we deal with policing in the face of what you have described? so may black people are turned off to law enforcement that we now seem to feel any one accused is innocent. that is dangerous. black people do commit crimes. real crimes. how are we going to deal with that?

there must be a system of enforcement in the black community. right now, we are suffering from a wave of black on black crime.
in philly, i no longer go out at night. it has become too dangerous. is that right? should the old folks have to be afraid to come out of their houses?

given all that you have been through do you have a plan for stopping the whole sale slaughter of young black males?

mrron

Jun 23, 2006
Roarin1, yes! we have had words before, and then as now, they weren't friendly. In this case I was simply answering a question posed by Khasm. What exactly do you take exception to? You can verify this information about prison life yourself, it's really simple. Do you have a real life story to tell the rest of us about prison life?

As a officer of the law with twenty years experience, you sound like you had some run ins with the law yourself. We don't need to profile you, because you have already given yourself away.

No! I am not a white man. I am a no non sense black man, who has a very low tolerance for BS. Real African people take responsibilty for themselves and their communities. Especially when you see the destruction that is going on in the black community by black people themselves. You must be completely ignornant of police procedures. These young black males who commit these crimes against their own kind, are reported to the police by others in the black community. If nothing is done than it is racism, if something is done, it's still racism. We already know that it's a no win situation in regards to being called racist, uncle tom etc. So we just enforce the law. Even with almost a million black men in jail, the black community is still unsafe. As Jamesfromphilly said, he doesn't go out at night, because it is too dangerous. There aren't any white people anywhere near the black community, except the businessmen. Why don't you go and tell your young brothers to stop this sh*t. If you can't do that, than close your mouth and let law enforcement handle it for you.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
jamesfrmphilly said:
i feel your pain. the issue is how do we deal with policing in the face of what you have described? so may black people are turned off to law enforcement that we now seem to feel any one accused is innocent. that is dangerous. black people do commit crimes. real crimes. how are we going to deal with that?

there must be a system of enforcement in the black community. right now, we are suffering from a wave of black on black crime.
in philly, i no longer go out at night. it has become too dangerous. is that right? should the old folks have to be afraid to come out of their houses?

given all that you have been through do you have a plan for stopping the whole sale slaughter of young black males?
Well in myneighboorhood fools was getting shot and crack getting sold but they started a neighborhood watch (black operated). They would simply have the police patrol not snitch but just patrol.

I think as stated in the book " The Destruction Of Black Civiliztation" there should be a security force for blacks. That not only watches our community, but also watches those from outside including police.

But I don't know how realistic (at least in our life time) that is or how long it would take to set that up. You know I saw a video of an 80 yr old man being beaten by a young black dude in attempt to steal his car. I can agree the problem is at the root. I used to do stupid things as a teenager/early twentiesager (never that violent but i was a law breaking dude). what stopped me from ruining my self was knowledge and reading books taking classes ect. The problem is at the root , education, media imaging,but that song is so old. obviously 3 strikes or more cops stops nothing.

In Norfolk, VA several murders have occured this summer. The black ppl in the city of norfolk have decided it's time to change things, they are organizing neighborhood watch programs ect. They got fed up when two young dudes were murdered in the same night, it's the wild west down here. i'm sure Philly is worse since it's so much bigger.

BTW I was just in Philly two weeks ago, man your highways are terrible, i get lost everytime im there.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Therious said:
BTW I was just in Philly two weeks ago, man your highways are terrible, i get lost everytime im there.
it is a plot. if you live here, you know how to get around. they do not put signs up for the out of towners and they catch hell. they set up all this stuff to lure tourists into town but then they do not provide for them once they are here. every time i go out my place i see somebody lost.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
mrron said:
Why don't you go and tell your young brothers to stop this sh*t. If you can't do that, than close your mouth and let law enforcement handle it for you.​
anybody got any other options?

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
jamesfrmphilly said:
while it is true that white people are evil, it is also true that blackman do commit crime.
we seem to get these two facts mixed up. we want to free blackman because white society is evil.
Therein lies the confusion. "Don't snitch on the Black on Black murderer, rapist, child molester, burglar, car thief or home invader. We must never cooperate with "the system," even if it means allowing these parasites to continue to rape and kill our friends, families and neighbors, molest and sell drugs to our children, break into our homes and steal our stuff while we're away at work, because the white man is the devil and it's his system," and on and on.

Never mind that the negro criminal feels NO loyalty to the Black race (else they wouldn't be hurting so many of their own) and doesn't deserve our protection.

In Chicago, this past spring a negro criminal raped a 14 year old girl and killed both of her brothers (age 11 and 12) who were trying to defend her. He was their mother's boyfriend.

So, given all that we know about the racist criminal just-us system with its inequalities, double standards, etc., the situation is this: Today, September 18, 2007, REALISTICALLY speaking, there are ONLY two places that the morally depraved negro criminal is going to be: A) behind bars or, B) on the streets.

Question: which of these two places do they belong? Answer "A" or "B" without ranting about da white man (we already know about him), or "the system" (we already know about the system), without hurling insults or accusations, without dancing around the issue, and without invoking ridiculous vigilante fantasies ("they should be hunted down and killed.") There are only 2 answers: "A" or "B."

Which one should it be?

roarin1

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
Zulile said:
Roarin1,

Debate is an essential and welcome part of this forum - a personal attack as opposed to constructive discussion, is not acceptable.

Rule # 1. RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE - Respect for yourself, each Member of this Family, their opinions, and the peace we've been blessed with. No personal attacks will be tolerated. If in our opinion, you are being disrespectful, it will be dealt with accordingly, up to and including being banned.

Zulile

Had MY say.

And MY intent was never up for debate. I also will not change a PEEP for either the foollish OR enemies. Now do what YOU got to do.

Sami_RaMaati

Feb 2, 2006
mrron said:
close your mouth and let law enforcement handle it for you.
Perhaps if you guys did some internal house cleaning and put the policemen whom you all KNOW are rapists, murderers, child molesters, drug dealers, burglars and gang bangers, etc., behind bars first (as a show of good faith), then that would be a good way to prove to the community that you guys are really interested in fair and equal across the board law enforcement and you would get a lot more help in solving crimes.

We've been told that the overwhelming majority of cops are "good cops." If that's true, then it should be an easy matter to purge the force of "bad cops," shouldn't it? What then seems to be the problem?

And while you're at it, go after your fellow officers who are on the payrolls of drug king pins so that citizens can call 911 without fearing that Officer Timson will tell Pookie who called the police on him.

Oh, and by the way, those pigs who arrest and charge people with crimes whom they KNOW to be innocent at the time of the arrest...how do you as a "good cop" plan to deal with them?

An' anotha thang: concerning white pigs who brutalize, intimidate and file false charges against innocent Black people with the full knowledge and consent of their fellow scared negro cops, what are you going to do to put a stop to this?

Have you turned in a corrupt white racist pig today?

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: