Law Forum : blackman never guilty of a crime?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
judging from the heated exchanges about micheal vick, i get the feeling that some folk feel blackman is never guilty.
when ever a brother is up in the court it is always the white injustice system out to get him. homie ain't never commit no crime.

let's put aside the fact that in philly, the injustice system is heavily populated by black judges, attorneys and police.
we all know any black working in criminal justice is a sell out, right? a real brother would never become a detective, right?
must be a sell out.

is blackman ever guilty of anything? what would the system have to do to convince black folks that it is a real crime?
do black people want the justice system dis banded? free all the prisoners? no snitch? shall we go back to no law at all?

is every blackman always a victim?

jamesfrmphilly said:
judging from the heated exchanges about micheal vick, i get the feeling that some folk feel blackman is never guilty.
when ever a brother is up in the court it is always the white injustice system out to get him. homie ain't never commit no crime.

let's put aside the fact that in philly, the injustice system is heavily populated by black judges, attorneys and police.
we all know any black working in criminal justice is a sell out, right? a real brother would never become a detective, right?
must be a sell out.

is blackman ever guilty of anything? what would the system have to do to convince black folks that it is a real crime?
do black people want the justice system dis banded? free all the prisoners? no snitch? shall we go back to no law at all?

is every blackman always a victim?

Greetings...I AM Abena...the RE~covering Afreekan enslaved in amerikkka and RE~presenting the Voices in the Margins..and...who is truetothecause of Afreekan Liberation...

You know Jamesfromphilly (my hometown)
I overstand that Men of AFreekan Descent commit "crimes"...my primary problem today and the whole reason I trust WE are seeking liberation is because the "laws" are CREATED BY THEM and are Unequally applied...
now I'm going to "talk" about this and be back....

:hearts2:

more from M.E. on this topic

PurpleMoons...I'm basically talking about the FACT that the "laws" which WE are held so strictly to were created by THEM.....based on THEIR jacked up BE~haviors towards US and all the peoples of the world..

RE~covery teaches US to take "first things first"...My "first" thing would BE to HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST WE...
and...

I discuss the Reality of "getting out what is put in"...therefore...the "criminal" behaviors WE see US committing is nothing short of what was done to US...what WE have been programmed to doing...

however...does a computer KNOW that it has been programmed to function ina particular way? NO...unless your living in a time depicted by the "Terminator" series...or the will Smith movie :?:...where computers BE~came "aware" or "conscious"

:hearts2:

This is a very important topic to discuss because we are dealing with a system that affects everyone here directly. The system of law enforcement.

Its not that “Black men are never guilty” the fact is, most Black men are racial profiled even by their own people because of being black. Atlanta like Philly has allot of Blacks in Law enforcement, in Government and Judges....that hate Black people.

I spoke earlier about the “white mind” mentally that some of us have. But what does Maat teach us. Place yourself in the shoes of the accused and then ask yourself, is this right? How many Black Men have we seen come out of jail, OLD – because DNA has proven their innocence? How many times have we seen that? For the legal system, being Black, especially a dark skinned Black man is enough.

14_28_031205_nichols7.jpg

Is this Black man guilty. Of course. If I shot up the Judge and a few others, standing in his shoes I would say yes. I did it. Do with me as you must.

Brian Nichols with the help of the media, helped to shut down Atlanta for 2-3 days, people were in panic that he was loose. Because he’s a big bad Black man. Ouuuu – he’s gonna kill everyone. Run! It was like a bad Martin Episode.
MadDog’s a coming!!!

Blacks have allowed Whites to retard them with fear. We have even become more retarded than them in most places. If I killed anyone, it’s because I want you to kill me. Put me out my misery. Get me off this island. Don’t keep me around poking me with your needles to find out how I tick.

I don’t want to say what we should do to correct these problems, let’s deal with the here and now. In the here and now, we already know who the guilty Black Men are. You don’t have to be a super Genius to find that out. In the hood. But the hood is created so poor and middle class Whites can eat.

You can’t stop a criminal unless you can stop the systems that manufacture that criminal. Media has given most of us a bad case of tunnel vision. These problems are much wider and broader than Brian Nichols. We feel worthy because they give us an opportunity to eavesdrop on 1 or 2 cases, but what about the judicial system where you live? How many of us are actually concerned about what’s going on there? No, we wait for the media to tell us about what we should be concerned about.

sniper_court.jpg

Ohhh, here’s some guilty Brothas if I ever seen any.

artist_2716

Please ya’ll….don’t send a Brotha to prison.

Its not that Black Men are never guilty. How long will we allow the legal system to create the registration marks that further the incarceration of the innocent Black men? Who among us has discovered a way to judge the difference between the innocent and the guilty without facial recognition? Without the subconscious? Without suggesting the white programming already in our minds? Oh, he look’s just like George down the block from me, oh I know he’s guilty. All these Nggas around here doing dirt, he look’s just like Joe, we need to clean up the block! Jail all of 'em!

My point is, no one has discovered a way to separate “US” from “THEM” – no one has. Because depending on where you look, and on what day, some of us ARE Them, and THEY are some of US. I don’t care if you’re a Black Man in a wheel chair or on bed rest. You could be guilty of something.

Just because you’re black in this country, there is something you should be punished for. When people deal with that reality, then we can move on to solving this problem. But most people aren’t willing to realize that the quilt and innocence factor starts in our minds first.

What I fight for is a fair system of judgment. CNN is not your representative. CNN and other news channels sell advertising, and use hot stories that bring them the most viewers. Crime in the Black community is not even the biggest news, in some cases it does affect you. But its not the BIGGEST news.

The biggest news is what the local governments are decided for us, in the here and now. The biggest news is how drugs and guns are distributed into the communities in the first place. The biggest news is how Churches keep many of us blind from what is going on around us, when it should be keeping us away. These are all crimes. And many of us are guilty of many of them.

The biggest news is that whenever a new black baby is born in the “hood” a crime has been committed. And when they start rounding up so-called “baby daddies”, and when White America is getting the full value of their investment- “Nggas” those of you who think you are safe, won’t be safe at all. Those you who think you have rights, won’t have rights. Those of you can sit and judge Black crimes along with the whites who accuse those crimes, will be the very ones they will find a way to get at next.

I guess we haven’t figured it out yet.

We’re all in the same boat, guilty or innocent. Guilty Blacks seem to be our only line of defense. Oh sweet Jesus, just let them keep going after the Nggas, cause God forbid they start coming after US.

Black Men are not automatically criminals, just as Black Women are not automatically- W-hores, but there are many far to many of us who believe this...and we don't have to say it or articulate it- we can tell by what we vote for with our minds.

You can't cure the sick with ill Doctors...

Meta- guilty as charged.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back