Destee Network : BlackGamer.net

Brother Dre Money ... your gaming site is the first i've seen / heard of, made especially to provide a place for Black People interested in such. While it's my first, that certainly doesn't mean there's never been one, or there's not another out there now. Even no matter, you're now throwing your hat in the mix, and that can't be anything but a good thing, offering more choices to our people!

Brother Shikamaru said it ... do what you gotta do ... what you wanna do ... what moves your heart!

There will always be those to discourage you! It doesn't matter what you're doing, how great you're doing it, someone will be there to let you know how little they think of your effort / work! You have to learn early to shake them off, if you really want to see how far your dream can take you.

destee.com is 14 years old now, and i've been called all kinds of names, talked about worse than any behavior in my life warranted, had to fight both men and women, and yes ... unfortunately ... most all of it coming from other Black People ... the very ones you're seeking to cater to!

Talk about a challenging situation! I don't think there is a greater one, so brace yourself! :)

The only thing that can keep you moving forward is that you love what you're doing and believe in your heart it is good and right ... at least, that's what kept me going when presented with some of the trials and tribulations i've faced.

I'm proud of you for taking that step, from talking to actually doing, and i'm sure others are as well.

I'm not a gamer ... but i can be ... :wink:

If there's anything I can do to help or encourage your work, let me know.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Ohhh Family ... let's all go over and register, support, etc. ... http://blackgamer.net

I've already registered, and i don't even own a game! :)

We should be willing to help each when and where we can, especially when it costs us virtually nothing.

It's so hard for anything Black to survive ... so ... let's all support Brother Dre Money! :toast:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back