Black Spirituality Religion : Blackbirdism - the Only True Belief

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
I come to you once again my friends to persuade to take Blackbirdism is your primary faith. We are looking for idio -, ah-hem, faithful and devout people like yourselves to carry the torch of the prophet Blackbird across the land. To proclaim your faith in Blackbirdism, all you need to do is shout "Boom shaka-laka, fa true, fa real you know the deal down below and up the hill the sacred order of Blackbird."

Also in addition, just a small one-time membership fee of 10% of your yearly earnings to be debited from your checking account annually for the remainder of your life. In Blackbirdism, you give me, oops I meant, Blackbird all you can afford and I offer you the "truth" (which is nothing because nothing is true). Don't read the small print because only small minds read that. Also do not read any books besides those approved by the prophet Blackbird because it will only confuse you. If you must believe in something, believe in me. What I say can not be proven to be true but nothing can be proven to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt. However, it doesn't mean what I say is not true.

Brought to you by HIM Blackbird the Messiah, the Prophet, the High Priest, the college degreed Scientist.

Cults have the best kool-aid/fruit punch.

Gorilla, my kool aid is mind blowing. It's nothing but Seagrams's 151 mixed with pineapple juice and cyanide -oops, sorry - it's nothing but the holy blood of the Blackbird. You should try it. I am positive your life would never be the same. Calling all... come now while the blood is still warm. The doors are open. The doors are open.

Gorilla, my kool aid is mind blowing. It's nothing but Seagrams's 151 mixed with pineapple juice and cyanide -oops, sorry - it's nothing but the holy blood of the Blackbird. You should try it. I am positive your life would never be the same. Calling all... come now while the blood is still warm. The doors are open. The doors are open.

Not right now. I have to update the Wikipedia page for D.C about how certain streets form a pentagram and will be used to summon horrors from beyond space time. I'm all about things with far too many eyes, tentacles, and mouths to be natural right now, but do you have a pamphlet?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back