Destee Network : BlackAdTalk.com - Black Webmaster Forum

MrAdams

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 16, 2001
Semora, NC
Occupation
full time webmaster
Greetings everyone,

This is an invitation to join an upcoming community thats devoted to empowering Black webmasters as a whole... At this time we are being blindsided when it comes to Advertising, as you have Ad Networks such as BET, GlamMedia, Gorilla Nation, and Essence taking majority of the split when it comes to payouts...

I encourage you to stop by, and interact with your fellow brother/sister... Lets make a difference, and make these companies change their ways... Stop taking the black audience for granted, etc... Do remeber they need us, and not the other way around...

On that note, click on the link below;
http://www.BlackAdTalk.com (------

Note: Do feel free forward this email to your fellow webmasters...

TheMan,
BaTalk

Brother MrAfrica ... Peace and Blessings ... :love:

Is this site you ??? ... Are you BATalk, over there ???

I think it's a great idea! Understanding advertising is another area of the net, that i'm not real proficient in. There are so many areas one must be proficient in! Advertising has not been a part of our site all the time, and i found it to be a somewhat steep learning curve as well! I can thank Brother GrandHustle for helping me with this one! I'm still learning it, and really appreciate you putting up a site where it can be discussed amongst us! I do believe that the experience for Black Web Sites, is different than for white ones, as are many experiences.

So ... Great Great Great ... :great: :great: :great: ... for doing this!

I encourage all web site owners to register and participate ... http://www.blackadtalk.com

For in most cases, we all put a lot of time, money, resouces, etc., into our sites ... and if we can get it to at least pay for itself ... that's a blessing!

Any help in that regard ... is a good thing ... so thank you again Brother MrAfrica! :grouphug:

Ohhhhh ... i've registered, and will be posting soon ... Love You! :love:

:heart:

Destee

re; hi

Hello Destee,

Yeah that's me, and glad to see you registered... As for advertising times are good for black webmasters, as many ad networks are now targeting the black audience... High cpm rates and all...

Do also get brother GrandHustle to join, as it's nice to come in contact with a brother who actually is doing something online...

Sincerely,
MrAfrica

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back