Black People : Black

TheLittleOne

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 18, 2012
I belong to a great and powerful race. We are the oldest and most genetically diverse of our species. My brothers and sisters are spread across all 7 continents and have proved throughout the millennial that we are indeed very resilient and virile. You cannot destroy us, many have tried fruitlessly but our numbers continue to grow endlessly. We are in every discipline, have been to the highest heavens and below the depths of the darkest crevices in the earth. I have absolutely no shame and it would be a privilege to serve my people in any way possible.

I belong to a great and powerful race. We are the oldest and most genetically diverse of our species. My brothers and sisters are spread across all 7 continents and have proved throughout the millennial that we are indeed very resilient and virile. You cannot destroy us, many have tried fruitlessly but our numbers continue to grow endlessly. We are in every discipline, have been to the highest heavens and below the depths of the darkest crevices in the earth. I have absolutely no shame and it would be a privilege to serve my people in any way possible.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com TheLittleOne, enjoy your stay and continue dropping the knowledge.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back