Black Poetry : black

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by brotherdarrows@, Jul 15, 2007.

1. brotherdarrows@

brotherdarrows@ Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    think black see black hear black taste black feel black eat black be black understand black perpetuate black walk black talk black read black watch black drive black run black romance black fly black soar black lead black follow black draw black illustrate black hopeful black emotions black passions black convictions black realize black born black come black stay black reside black own black act black relax black back black toward black win black always black eternal black hustling black speeding black slow black drip black grow black gush black hard black captivate black creative black build black tripping black wonder black praise black can't stop black inside and out black legislate black plan black react black demanding black expecting black on time black side black east black west black corner black store black black in black on black with black black blue black blackest black blacker black blacks black within black if you get my drift black being about black and what make black black professor black masters in black teaching black in yo face black angry black no excuses black no devils black watch how it rolls off your mind black think all the time black its the greatest of them all black we really ain''t black we the originalman black first black and last black alpha and omega black beginning and ending black diamond black key black never want to stop black its on black think black see you when i get back black get wit it black all black all the time black just think black when its the black time black close your eyes black long black short black good black all around black how do i stop my fingers from typing black when i am on black when i am black that no fake black can copy this black as i lay my black mentals on the black plate never late black on time black again black yours truly black good man black shorty black can't handle black when black unchained refined black phase black constructing black natural black every city and town black manchild black if you ain't stuck on black and you be black then you wasting black when you feeling this black you black endless black infinite black no ending black rock black i see new things happening for us as a people black special black 2007 black aries black know myself black realistic black grass roots black outside of the loop black paying my bills black every day working black plain and simple black see you when i see you black no cable televison black vision john 8:44 black serious black when i see you i am looking at you black music to my ears when i hear good things about you black one day we going to get down black i am in here black in there too black i be hearing you asking black put you on black business black eastward black master fard muhammad black straight and narrow black white made from black tan black straight hair black the most gracious the most merciful black when i pray black work black to build black and unify black willing to be black my homies black cuz black and blood black los angelse black 80 degress black air conditioning black coolness and shade black shadow black and i drop black until i get back when i get black... so much love to ya black.

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Here's right BLACK to ya

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Now, that was blacktastic for sure poet.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Da awareness of blackness tyte joint

5. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    AAAAAAAHAHAHAH!

WORD! This was too nice. Had me trying to read the whole thing in one breath.

Straight up, down, left and right: BrotherDarrows in this piece you embodied what I, and so many of us ARE and want to be - Afrikan Centred.

Peace God.

One.

~Ikoro

6. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    STILL TYTE.

One,

- Ikoro