Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black women

I call bull...

That doesn't apply to toadys black women, who don't stand up for nothing but their own selfish plights

It's disgusting how black women dropped the ball on all that greatness

Today, when they talk about a black womans greatness...they have to go back 30-40 years for some stuff that their great grandmas done...

Oprah...biggest thing she's EVER done in her entire career was endorse O'Bama...and look what happened

MAya angelou...PLEASE SHE endorsed Hillary Clinton...What happened to MY SISTA THEN... just goes to show, it ain't about US anymore..it's about them and their selfishness

I call bull...

That doesn't apply to toadys black women, who don't stand up for nothing but their own selfish plights

It's disgusting how black women dropped the ball on all that greatness

Today, when they talk about a black womans greatness...they have to go back 30-40 years for some stuff that their great grandmas done...

Oprah...biggest thing she's EVER done in her entire career was endorse O'Bama...and look what happened

MAya angelou...PLEASE SHE endorsed Hillary Clinton...What happened to MY SISTA THEN... just goes to show, it ain't about US anymore..it's about them and their selfishness

Brother MRLEGEND ... in case you had not noticed ... we have lots of wonderful Black Women here ... and you aint gonna be allowed to remain, if all you have is negative, disparaging, and diminishing commentary about us.

This aint the place for that.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back