Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black women

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by nubian noir, Nov 20, 2007.

1. nubian noir

nubian noir Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    This is something I saw on the web and I would like to share it here. If someone has already posted it here I sorry about the repeat in advance.
    here it is check it out. let me know what you think.
    :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBH57BWhpE

2. MzCream2Sixteen

MzCream2Sixteen Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes Brotha Oldsoul has played this many times b4. I love it each time I hear it. So thank you for sharing!!!

3. MRLEGEND

MRLEGEND Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I call bull...

That doesn't apply to toadys black women, who don't stand up for nothing but their own selfish plights

It's disgusting how black women dropped the ball on all that greatness

Today, when they talk about a black womans greatness...they have to go back 30-40 years for some stuff that their great grandmas done...

Oprah...biggest thing she's EVER done in her entire career was endorse O'Bama...and look what happened

MAya angelou...PLEASE SHE endorsed Hillary Clinton...What happened to MY SISTA THEN... just goes to show, it ain't about US anymore..it's about them and their selfishness

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Brother MRLEGEND ... in case you had not noticed ... we have lots of wonderful Black Women here ... and you aint gonna be allowed to remain, if all you have is negative, disparaging, and diminishing commentary about us.

This aint the place for that.

:heart:

Destee