Black Relationships : black women/white men

On the Contrary. I intimidate American Women. And on the reasons why I tend to date more forigen women is because the ones I meet are comfortable with my integerity and my honesty. They are not puported folks who make it seem like they are Strong when they are not.

And they are some cool American Women, Triniti and Angelicsage to name a few.

You probably are too boo boo for me anyways ma. Trust me I would never try to holla at you if my life depended on it.

This is my last post on this matter, I do not do cyber wars that is for children.

Let's get back on track

I could be mistaken but this thread is addressing Black women with white men and Black women who appear to prefer being alone rather than have a relationship with a white man. The question was if Black women find white men unattractive?

Personally, it's not so much about their looks although I'm not attracted to the pink skin tone. But more importantly for me, it's what they represent to me and what I associate them with. Meaning no offense to anyone here who has no problem with it, but I think it requires a bit of a split personality to separate from that or not to take that into consideration. But that's my personal opinion.

Queenie :spinstar:

Although it has already been established as off topic...I'd like to address the opinion about "foreign women" displayed here. It is a common belief that American men who date foreign women only do so because women from overseas are suppose to be submissive. This is not the case for many people. I am married to a woman from Spain (who's parents are from Africa). She did not come to America until she was 25, and I started dating her a couple of months after her arrival (so she definately counts as foreign).

Did I seek her because I though she would be submissive? Well it is true that my wife cooks for me without complaint....she cleans....she doesn't argue with me....she is sweet, and is always smiling....she listens to my parents & wants their respect....these might be considered submissive traits. My wife also has a degree in Law, an MBA, and a Masters in International Relations....so I don't think I was looking for someone to dominate. She is more educated than I am (although I am also college educated), and she earns more money than me. Yet she still is proud to "take care of her man". These are characteristics which are common among foreign women, especially women from an African background. Although there are also American sistas with these traits....I am not so sure this is a part of American culture (black or white).

I must admit that I am somewhat confused here. Are we now critising Black men for not dating American? I thought we were critising them for not dating Black women? Brother Manasiac said he was dating Caribbean women...those are most definately sistas. As far as black is concerned, my foreign wife's genes are direct from Africa....no white blood in her whatsoever. If I am to date a black woman...then I couldn't have choosen anyone "blacker" than her. Women from the Caribbean also have less race mixture than Americans...so again there can be no critism about dating black. But if the critism is about not just dating out of the race, but not dating overseas too....I'm sorry, I draw the line there. The "Buy American Campaign" only applies to cars. ;)

P.S. To my sister VJ57....is there anything black men do that doesn't make you mad? Does our breathing irritate you too? Here is a website that might interest you, it is a "white man's" opinion about American women: http://www.nomarriage.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back