Black Women TRAP: Estrogen and BREAST TUMORS

dustyelbow

Oct 25, 2005
THEY want YOU BLACK WOMEN to come into the CLINICS to get TREATMENT. Also to get your BLOOD. Don't take my WORD for it.

Food Additives, Breast Cancer, Sequence Your Genes
From San Francisco - Clues to why breast cancer is more aggressive in those of African-American ancestry are surfacing. The difference appears to be related to a much higher rate of estrogen negative cancers. These tumors are more resistant to current treatments for breast cancer.
Another reports which says the BENEFITS of ESTROGEN NEGATIVE

Estrogen Tumors May Hold Breast Cancer Clues
More than 20% of patients with estrogen-negative breast cancer had no cancer left after treatment. (Estrogen-negative cancer lacks the receptors on cancer cells and doesn't respond to endocrine therapies).

Five percent of patients with estrogen-positive cancer had no cancer left following treatment. (Estrogen-positive cancer has the receptors on cancer cells, making them more likely respond to endocrine therapies).
If you want to LIVE then maybe this would HELP otherwise I said my piece out of CONCERN BUT I UNDERSTAND its your BODY....

We have to UNDERSTAND BLOOD...It's more IMPORTANT in today's WORLD then EVER.

Think about TECHNOLOGY and its SEARCH for BLOOD RELATED MATTERS like DNA GENES ETC

Same with TECHNOLOGY and its SEARCH for WATER CLEANLINESS

These HAPPEN in the PAST FEW DECADES.

Spring WATER is POPULAR...

DNA is POPULAR....

BUT I talk FOOLISH STUFF anyway

Oh well.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz