Black Relationships : Black Women Should Allow Black Men To Have Side Chicks – Mo’Nique

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
No doubt, the comedienne has received enormous support from the black community for her great work. People stood by her even when the industry failed to recognize her and not to mention, when Netflix tried to play her. In between all these, Mo’Nique has tried shedding some weight while making some cash. However, while speaking to a black female audience, she said, we women “should allow black men to have side chicks.” This shocked a lot of people present as she had initially started off brilliantly saying, “We (black women) need to love our brothers and support our brothers.”

Alright, use the link to conclude the story and share your thoughts on what Mo’Nique said.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:popcorn1: :popcorn2::bong:

FactsOverFiction

Banned
Oct 27, 2019
Black people pay way too much attention to HollyWeird. Learn to make decisions for yourself (according to the law), with your significant other, and stop being such a fangirl female following the TV.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.