Black Christians : BLACK WOMEN--Returning to the Table of Decision

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009

BLACK WOMEN--Returning to the Table of Decision

POST #47

Hello,

I enjoyed reading your post. Just finished the book. It was and interesting read. I'm more interested in your statement about black women and their spiritual role in the bible. Can you expound on that?Black women returning to the "table of decision" making has been in my spirit for quite sometime.

Kindly
http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/when-rocks-cry-out.63554/page-10#post-764905

“Black women returning to the "table of decision" making has been in my spirit for quite sometime.”

Yes, I think that you used this phrase so fitting and this has been on my mind and in my spirit too for quite some time. When you wrote, “Black women returning to the table of decision…’”!--I really would like to place much emphasis on the word, “returning” that you have used especially because I do believe that it reveals a vital aspect of what was lost and what actually happened in the past and by understanding that past, it may help us, today, to retain this position of leadership that we once shared with our men kind forever. I believe that we need to analyze the major actions of the original people from the perspective of both gender roles of leadership that did occur and that eventually led to the total destruction of Black dominated civilizations. I believe that we need to gain a better understanding of the 2500 year period of judgment that was meted out against the ancient Black systems, a time period that collectively became known by other terms especially known as ‘the Apocalypse’ recorded in DANIEL 7:25 and DANIEL 12:6-7. Up until that point ancient Black people who headed up their own governments kept bonding with ancient Asiatic-typed people and elevating White people which continually led to their being completely overthrown and suppressed and not only does the Bible make record of these happenings but all secular historical accounts attest to these acts as well. So after thousands and thousands of this repeated process, the Creator decided to give these Black people what they repeatedly kept pandering to and that was White Supremacy rule; in other words, he stopped delivering them from their own pit falls and he decided to give White dominated civilizations that were able to form off of these Black civilizations an opportunity to prove themselves for better or for worse…for 2500 years!

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters
of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto
heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for
a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished
to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be
finished. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord,
what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way,
Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of
the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried*;
but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall
understand; but the wise shall understand. DANIEL 12: 7-10.

*My Note: [(1) The Christianity Movement & (2) The Anti-Christianity Movement; although the origin of both movements were based on Black original people such as the original Jews and the original Celts [Amalek] and etc., both movements were later enforced by White people especially after the Crucifixion because Black people such as the original Jews and the original Greeks and etc. did not want nothing to do with the truth or any Black systems that were based on the original scripts of Kemet or the Books of Moses, Solomon and etc.. Black people in the past chose NOT to fight against corruption and against other White governments that were totally distorting ancient Black dominated scripts. So the Gentiles came to the light.]

Thus began a transitioning period with the rise of the Persian Empire [the Medo-Persian Empire] up until the rise of the Roman Empire and during this time the Black dominated civilizations were progressively phased out by their own doing.

Now Daniel’s first vision of this 2500 year period of Black captivity was detailed in the Bible to occur during the first year of a particular ruler of Neo-Babylonia which would be 488 B.C. and, the second time he had this vision with more detail was about thirty-six years later in 454 B.C. and by this time the Medo-Persians had completely over turned Neo-Babylonia violently and all secular books even attest to this time period of great upheaval of Cush-Babylon [Black Babylon]. The Creator put a stop to those Black Babylonian Chaldean men [Cush-ites] who had continually appealed to him for the past thousands of years and of whom had taken vows of a Nazarite and grew out their locks in order to be delivered from their captivity and, He got tired of freeing them from the bonds of Ashteroth that they continually embraced and etc. He finally told the priesthood that he was going to send them a Nazarite from the heavens to show them how to stop becoming deceived. But today many Black African-typed people continually digress in the horrible fate of our ancestors being suppressed under about a 400 year rule of mostly White Roman emperors and many of us totally ignore the obvious that many of our ancestors took part in the crowd that raged against Jesus in favor of the White emperor Caesar Augustus.

Many of us want to totally ignore the Black ancient people that continually elevated White Supremacy over Black rule, a situation that had been occurring for thousands and thousands of years. Ancient Black kings were constantly elevating strange foreign Astiatic-typed women and even eastern ‘Black’ women [Black-White women] over their own womankind and soon byway of these biracial sons, Kemet was completely thrown down. But where did the breakdown in Black Unity originate? Who was responsible for this deception that obviously occurred between the genders of Black people? Did the contention that occurred between the Black man and the Black woman begin with ancient Black men or was there a presence of ancient Black women rulers who may have had something to do with White Supremacy? What happened to the ancient Black queens, our nurturers, the beginning, the womb from which all male rulers originally came from to dominate over Black civilizations? We need to analyze written history whether it comes from secular script or the Bible but the answer has been recorded.

So not only do we need to understand what happened to the downfall of Neo-Babylonia and the eventual rise of the Roman Empire, but we need to go much farther back in time and analyze the origins of White domination and White Supremacy. If we search for the origins of this strange phenomena, then I believe that we will soon understand that the beginning of White Supremacy on this earth begins with a willing Black presence and Black exploitation. White Supremacy and White dominated rule would never exist without Black African [ie. ancient Black] support. I also believe we will understand how gender roles have had an impact too, on the rise of White Supremacy and by understanding how the Black man and the Black woman have been exploited, it may help Black women to be able to understand how we have become the most suppressed humans on the face of this earth and what we can do to hopefully return to the position of leadership that we once shared with mankind. Cont.

PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians...In that night was Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans slain. And Darius the Median took the kingdom, being about threescore and two years old. DANIEL 5:28, 30-31.
*Note: the year was 475-4 B.C.; Darius was 62 years old.​
How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the​
LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall​
compass a man. JEREMIAH 31:22.​

From Cyrus to Alexander: A History of the Persian Empire - Pierre Bryant

…Xenophon deals with the royalty’s use of eunuchs who were sent to the court each year by subject peoples, just as the young Babylonians who were emasculated for this purpose (Herodotus III.92). Ctesias portrays aristocrats bearing a court title that the Greeks, rightly or wrongly, understood to be “eunuch.”…

To conclude briefly: there is no doubt about the existence of castrated men at the Achamenid court. The Classical texts are absolutely clear on this point. In most cases, they worked as a part of the palace’s immense domestic staff, …
http://books.google.com/books?id=lxQ9W6F1oSYC&pg=PA276&lpg=PA276&dq=persian+castrated+babylon&source=bl&ots=XBnR4uxyeX&sig=iv2b6zjozfCQNQlnSLRVCDbsDpg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=3D0uUd-KO4-G9QTdzIHgCg&ved=0CFwQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=persian%20castrated%20babylon&f=false

The Mother of the Gods, Athens, and the Tyranny of Asia: A Study of Sovereignty in Ancient Religion. Mark H. Munn (Author)

Herodotus reports the third such enslavement on the occasion of the suppression of the Ionian Revolt in 494. On that occasion, he notes, the Persian commanders carried out their threats against Greek cities that had resisted by “selecting all of the good-looking boys for castration, making them eunuchs instead of men with testicles, …Herodotus reports that Darius received an annual tribute of a thousand talents of silver and five hundred castrated boys from Babylon, …97

…Herodotus’ account, was the original Persian conquest carried out under Harpagus in 545 (the “coming of the Mede” that was such a traumatic event in the memory of Xenophanes of Colophon).98...The first such enslavement, and the beginning of the wrongs…committed against Greeks by the rulers of Asia, took place under the Mermnad rulers of Lydia, …was the historical injury and the fundamental reason why Greeks and barbarians went to war with one another, according to Herodotus: that injury was the form of submission that allowed the abomination of taking boys for eunuchs and girls for concubines….
http://books.google.com/books?id=HVurD0lHQv4C&pg=PA162&lpg=PA162&dq=persian+castrated+babylon&source=bl&ots=q_GkkbDX4g&sig=lJy4Dj4T5TjMPr5rdrgMhf-nq4M&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4FEuUf6FIpOG9gSW9IGgBw&ved=0CE4Q6AEwBzgK#v=onepage&q=persian%20castrated%20babylon&f=false

The time of Gautama’s birth and death is uncertain: most historians in the early 20th century dated his lifetime as circa 563 BCE to 483 BCE, [10] but more recent opinion dates is death to between 486 and 483 BCE or, according to some, between 411 and 400 BCE. [11] [note 3]…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhartha_Gautama

*Note; this was the very time around and after of the fall of Black Babylon…474 BC! Buddhism became a needed way of life obviously for many people in India, a time that was after the fall of Neo-Babylon, a time where many Babylonians were forced out of Babylon [present-day Iraq] and many were forced eastwards into Persian captivity, India, and elsewhere.

Buddhism is a religion indigenous to the Indian subcontinent that encompasses a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices largely based on teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, who is commonly known as the Buddha (meaning “the awakened one” in Sanskrit and Pali). The Buddha lived and taught in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent between the 6th and 4th centuries BCE. [1]…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

*Note: 6th and 4th means between the 500s and 300s BCE. This was the very time period of the upheaval in Black Babylon byway of the Medo-Persians of whom were written to control Babylon, India [all of India], and westwards into Ethiopia.

Philosophical roots

Historically, the roots of Buddhism lie in the religious thought of ancient India during the second half of the first millennium BCE. [113] That was a period of social and religious turmoil, as there was significant discontent with the sacrifices and rituals of Vedic Brahmanism. [114]…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddhartha_Gautama

*Note: the second half of the first millennium means around the 500s B.C. This was the time of the Persian Empire of whom controlled India.

Zen is a school of Mahayana Buddhism[note 1] that originated in China during the 6 th century as Chan. From China, Zen spread south to Vietnam, Korea and east to Japan. [2]…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back