Black People : Black Women need to be given More Power and as Men We Should Secure it

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
index.php

If somebody has to be "GIVEN" power then they don't deserve it.

I agree with you resident scholar. And I'm sure you may not agree with what I say next but I'm saying it for the room. Black Women already have power. But that power is decisively undercut and maligned by the ceaseless efforts of some of our misguided Brothas when they disrespect her and fail to guard her legacy.

So then our Queens are forced to fight external forces against her and also internal forces against her i.e., her sons, Brothas, uncles, etc.

I agree with you resident scholar. And I'm sure you may not agree with what I say next but I'm saying it for the room. Black Women already have power. But that power is decisively undercut and maligned by the ceaseless efforts of some of our misguided Brothas when they disrespect her and fail to guard her legacy.

So then our Queens are forced to fight external forces against her and also internal forces against her i.e., her sons, Brothas, uncles, etc.
:toast:Not just Mother's Day but thought for the day ;

1 We as men need to put young brothers in check as fathers uncles and older brothers, abut this rampant sex abuse and date rape of sisters in JHS and HS

2. We need to seriously have discussions to cure our adult married brothers from feeling a need to put hands on a sister rather then talking the issue out like a real man.

3 We need to encourage Black women enterpreneurs, and help their efforts go viral . The picture shows a symposium with Marry McCleod Bethune, Ida B Wells and Madame CJ Walker

4 If not through the voting booth and strategic boycotts against the benefactors of hatchet hand politicians who seek to cut daycare, Head start, and City College Fed Aid, things that will disproportionally effect innercity Black women, then by 2016, we will need to establish grassroots based services to ssupplement the loss!

5 And the elder sisters; Nanas; its necessary that we collectively create supplementary grassroots based services for elder housing, medical care and recreational facilities, and enrichment

:toast:Not just Mother's Day but thought for the day ;

1 We as men need to put young brothers in check as fathers uncles and older brothers, abut this rampant sex abuse and date rape of sisters in JHS and HS

2. We need to seriously have discussions to cure our adult married brothers from feeling a need to put hands on a sister rather then talking the issue out like a real man.

3 We need to encourage Black women enterpreneurs, and help their efforts go viral . The picture shows a symposium with Marry McCleod Bethune, Ida B Wells and Madame CJ Walker

4 If not through the voting booth and strategic boycotts against the benefactors of hatchet hand politicians who seek to cut daycare, Head start, and City College Fed Aid, things that will disproportionally effect innercity Black women, then by 2016, we will need to establish grassroots based services to ssupplement the loss!

5 And the elder sisters; Nanas; its necessary that we collectively create supplementary grassroots based services for elder housing, medical care and recreational facilities, and enrichment

This should be called Secret Weapon: Alarm Clock's 5-Point Program for Black Success in the 21st Century. It has all the makings of greatness...which is characteristic of black men.

It has forethought, temperance and wisdom. But most of all it has, as its core, the concern for our Queens first as the basis for any civilization which seeks to rise like the Kemetic Bennu.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back