Black Relationships : Black women: how do you feel when you see a Black man romantically involved with a non-Black woman?

I like what you said, my Sister. But why do women have to be silent in church and men do not?...

Because men are the head, the leaders, while women are to follow, be silent, and learn.

It can be difficult for both men and women, as if a female feels she has something to say, she has to learn to control the urge and know it's not her place to do so in church. While, on the other hand, men have the responsibility to lead and carry a heavier burden whether they'd like to or not. Thus, men can speak what they may in the congregation, but women have less of a burden to bear when it comes to all members of the congregation. We get what we were created for, and there's no arguing it.

Some say no, some say it's okay, as boyfriend/girlfriend isn't particularly spoken of in the Scriptures.

Some simply marry their close friend in the Church without ever really "dating", while some believe dating fine, to get to know one another better, so long as there's no fornication or lustful behavior, in which, marriage would be best, as spoken of in the Doctrine.

VERY interesting...

I don't understand about religion how there can be one Book of Scripture and so much division within the religion. The same is true from my studies of Islam. One Book and multiple denominations/sects.

...I just found this: 1 Corinthians 1:10-13:

"(10)Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (11)For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. (12) Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. (13)Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

What do you think of this Scripture?

Because men are the head, the leaders, while women are to follow, be silent, and learn.

It can be difficult for both men and women, as if a female feels she has something to say, she has to learn to control the urge and know it's not her place to do so in church. While, on the other hand, men have the responsibility to lead and carry a heavier burden whether they'd like to or not. Thus, men can speak what they may in the congregation, but women have less of a burden to bear when it comes to all members of the congregation. We get what we were created for, and there's no arguing it.

I see, beloved. Thanks for taking the time to share that.

VERY interesting...

I don't understand about religion how there can be one Book of Scripture and so much division within the religion. The same is true from my studies of Islam. One Book and multiple denominations/sects.

...I just found this: 1 Corinthians 1:10-13:

"(10)Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. (11)For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. (12) Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. (13)Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

What do you think of this Scripture?

I think it speaks for itself. No division; we're all brothers and sisters in the faith. However, that there is division isn't a surprise, but a sign of the ever worsening times. What else can be said?

I think it speaks for itself. No division; we're all brothers and sisters in the faith. However, that there is division isn't a surprise, but a sign of the ever worsening times. What else can be said?

I once heard a preacher say that Satan has gained mastery over the world of religion. The fact that the Bible can say in plain words, "no division" and the Christian world be filled with so much division and denominations might prove that that preacher is right.

Do you feel that you have true Christianity with all of the division and denominations in Christianity?

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back