Black Relationships : Black women: how do you feel when you see a Black man romantically involved with a non-Black woman?

The only sad part of it for me, or issue I have with 'any' inter-racial relationship be it black man or black woman who happens to be gay, straight, etc..are those who purposely enter these relationships out of self-hate.

That's unfortunate, but it happens a lot.

Anyway:), what do you think of this: "People should do whatever makes them happy as long as that is not violating someone else unjustly"?

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Well, as a Christian, I don't really follow philosophy such as that, because just because it makes you happy, and you may think it does no one an injustice doesn't mean you aren't doing so to our Creator.

Life just isn't so easily lived, and has never been, but it doesn't mean you can't find happiness.

I still feel grief when I see this but I wonder why I never felt that grief until after I made those comments. I might have some issue with my brain but I feel grief when I see it.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

PS: Black women, to me, are the most beautiful physically. I don't have that much interracial experience to say who is the most beautiful internally BUT I THINK THAT IT IS BLACK WOMEN.

Awww, you remind me of my boyfriend; well, my "used to be" boyfriend, anyway. :lol:

It doesn't bother me at all to see a black man with a woman of some other race. My father's ex-wife is Filipino, and that never bothered me. As a matter of fact, I think my brother and two sisters from that union are all beautiful kids. Also, my wife's father is black, and her mother is white. I think that real love doesn't see color or gender for that matter.

I believe that if that relationship makes the two people in it happy, it doesn't matter what outsiders think of their relationship. My "adopted" brother is white, and dating a black girl. While I may not think much of the girl herself, I feel that my opinion of her doesn't matter. It's my brother's opinion of her that matters.

Well, as a Christian, I don't really follow philosophy such as that, because just because it makes you happy, and you may think it does no one an injustice doesn't mean you aren't doing so to our Creator.

Life just isn't so easily lived, and has never been, but it doesn't mean you can't find happiness.

Thank you, my beloved Black Sister.

Christianity sounds interesting to me, the prospect of all past sins being already paid for. But one of my problems with Christianity is the Scripture that says that women must be silent in church (1 Corinthians 14:34.) I disagree with that Scripture and feel that something like that should not be in a book of religion because it is sexist. I know that the Bible says that there are prophetesses but to say:

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law."

I can't go with.

Can I ask you my beloved Sister, as a Christian what would you say to someone who disagrees with 1 Cor. 14:34?

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back