Black Relationships : Black women: how do you feel when you see a Black man romantically involved with a non-Black woman?

Whites might have the same idea too...they may think that blacks hate all non-blacks. To each his own. Remember that love is MORE than two people having the same ethnicity.

Well, Blacks don't have the track record towards non-Blacks that Whites have towards non-Whites lol. They have evidence of trying to injure all non-Whites. Blacks don't have any evidence of trying to injure all non-Blacks.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Well, Blacks don't have the track record towards non-Blacks that Whites have towards non-Whites lol. They have evidence of trying to injure all non-Whites. Blacks don't have any evidence of trying to injure all non-Blacks.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

However, you are refusing to see the big picture. some whites may have a hatred for non-whites, just as some blacks have a hatred for all non-blacks. However, that doesn't mean all. Some white people can truly love non-whites, just as some blacks can truly love non-blacks. It isn't divided fifty-fifty, but I'd say in recent generations, it has gotten a lot closer.

However, you are refusing to see the big picture. some whites may have a hatred for non-whites, just as some blacks have a hatred for all non-blacks...

No Ma'am, I'm not refusing to see anything:). All of the ideas of "being my race makes me better than all people who are not my race" that I have heard comes from Whites. I have never heard a Black person or a member of any other race (Brown, Red, or Yellow) say that being my race makes me better than all people who are not my race. I'm particular about my sources so I am careful about what I read but I have never heard a Black, Brown, Red, or Yellow say that being my race makes me better than everyone who is not my race.

...However, that doesn't mean all. Some white people can truly love non-whites, just as some blacks can truly love non-blacks. It isn't divided fifty-fifty, but I'd say in recent generations, it has gotten a lot closer.

Well, myself I don't see a good reason to trust Whites with their track record but that's just me.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

No Ma'am, I'm not refusing to see anything:). All of the ideas of "being my race makes me better than all people who are not my race" that I have heard comes from Whites. I have never heard a Black person or a member of any other race (Brown, Red, or Yellow) say that being my race makes me better than all people who are not my race. I'm particular about my sources so I am careful about what I read but I have never heard a Black, Brown, Red, or Yellow say that being my race makes me better than everyone who is not my race.

Well, myself I don't see a good reason to trust Whites with their track record but that's just me.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Well unlike you, I am not a person to mistrust someone based on their skin color. Like I said, just because some whites are racist is no reason to believe just because an individual shares the same skin color, that they share the same views. To believe something like that is not only narrow-minded, it is ignorant of the world around oneself. Oh, by the way, I have met racists that share my skin color. Bigots, too. And see, what you are doing is being that black person who believes that just because someone is white, they are bad, and a black person can't do anything wrong, that we're all angels. Quite the contrary.

I for one look deeper than skin color. If I didn't, I wouldn't have fallen in love with my wonderful wife, who is white in skin tone, but is also black thanks to her father's genes. So I'll say since my heart wasn't a little shriveled prune of hatred and loathing, that I was able to find the love of my life. So I'll simply agree to disagree with you, and that is all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back