Black Relationships : Black Women Have Tough Time Dating

This happened about a month ago on prime-time TV over here...

Apologies for the funny accents (not much I can do about that lol), but you'll get the jist...Everybody knows the general state of Black male/female relations, but I just feel that this was a very public rejection and 'slap in the face' for this poor Sister. I watched this live, and felt VERY uncomfortable, though not surprised...I really felt it for her, knowing that millions were watching, most likely drawing the same conclusions (obviously, since it's on Youtube). The killer is that this video is cut just before the Sister says "LIAR" very loudly in response to the brother's explanation, which only added to the tension in the studio. The video comments are also very telling/predictable...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Black Women Have Tough Time Dating

True, very true...I was pleasantly surprized to see that the video hit all the points. None of what I heard was unfactual. And to hear the two sisters desire black men made my heart feel good, and the 25 year spread date, gives me hope:)...thanks MsInterpret.

Apologies for the funny accents (not much I can do about that lol), but you'll get the jist...Everybody knows the general state of Black male/female relations, but I just feel that this was a very public rejection and 'slap in the face' for this poor Sister. I watched this live, and felt VERY uncomfortable, though not surprised...I really felt it for her, knowing that millions were watching, most likely drawing the same conclusions (obviously, since it's on Youtube). The killer is that this video is cut just before the Sister says "LIAR" very loudly in response to the brother's explanation, which only added to the tension in the studio. The video comments are also very telling/predictable...

Thanks so much for sharing this Enquiring Mind!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back