Black People : 'Black women are less attractive "scientific" study claims

why do we even pay any attention to what some crazy japanese has to say?
not worth arguing about, IMO.

peace

we wouldn't have to usually but hes been given the time of day - its in a lot of the newspapers. Sad thing some people aren't going to be able see this is bull**** and has no foundation they are just going to see the words science and assume its true.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

I asked you to expain your arguement and you attack me talking some crap about candy????
Lay off the candy...its not a good look for you

What would Malcolm X have to say
not just about the post
trying to connect Gaddafi to all this

but your atittude as well

.......Any reasonable mind reviewing these exchanges between us will see you are dead wrong and on a fishing expedition here. This post below should have made clear that the Gaddafi information was apart of the quote used to exposed the ludicrous source, only. But for some reason, you wrongly insist my intent was to focus on Gaddafi...smh:

Clyde C. Coger said:
.......What's important to me and germane to the thread topic was highlighted and underscored; Gaddafi was neither. If you want answers, take it up with the London School of Economics.

There's nothing complicated about understanding my clear position above; yet you come again with this:

Ankhur said:

No I am asking you, why the shuking and jiving like you are trying to justify the invasion of Libya,
over this non related issue????

And what
makes that "highligt" look weak is that the

rebels in Lybia, are racsist and do think Black women are less atractive

that is why the Black women there are trying to leave to escape rape n murder!

At this point, you are badgering me unnecessarily and playing games in the Thread and completely off-topic. Its as though you are hyper-active or something, as indicated below:

Clyde C. Coger said:
.......Lay off the candy...its not a good look for you.

Now comes the ad hominem from you:

Ankhur said:
Lay of the what?
Bro why are you acting like a spoiled little girl?
I asked you an intelligent question,
why are you trying to inteject Gaddafi into this thread

what is your agenda?????

Again, any reasonable mind can see complete ignoring of my words and insistence to badger with personal attack. Please cease and desist this style of dialogue and pursue a higher standard as required.

so what. why do we care so much what some nuts think? let it go.
How can someone Black get to your age and not see the bigger picture?

They used these same types of demonizatios
to fund the slave trade

what part of the history of capitalism are you not familiar with?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back