Health and Wellness : Black Women, Anemia and Low Blood Count

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Amnat77, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    I am hearing from a lot of Black women that their doctors are telling them they are walking around as dead women walking because their blood count is acutely low, so low that the doctor doesn't have a clue as to why they have not fallen down dead yet.

Doctors state that the normal blood count should be around 12-15. As to how they came up with this number, I don't know. These people (doctors) always come up with their own numbers and statistics and then tell the masses that their bodies should match their statistics (numbers, lies) accordingly and if not, then something is wrong with THEIR body because it does not match THE DOCTORS' numbers. Straight insanity if you ask me.

Now for these so-called dead women walking, they report to me that their doctors have checked their blood count and their blood count ranges between a count of 3-6, which the doctors say is acutely low.

Now granted, I know and believe that these women do have low blood count and low blood iron simply because these women (the majority of them) have a menstrual cycle once a month and are discharging vital life fluid in the form of blood. Loss of vital blood no doubt will result in anemia and as I have stated many times before, just about every American female, especially Black females, young and old, are anemic!

Bio-Iron or organic iron is abhorrently low in the food supply Americans are eating. So I agree with doctors in that these women are anemic and need iron, but what kind of iron do these women need? There are two kinds of iron as there are two states of every mineral - organic and inorganic or phosphate and oxide.

These women need bio-iron or organic iron but these doctors are prescribing to these women INORGANIC iron which is a toxin and poison to the body. However, we can't be mad at allopathic doctors for practicing what Bro. Phil Valentine correctly calls "poisonopathy." After all, on their bottles of poisons that they deceitfully call "medicine" they clearly tell us what we're dealing with when we consume their products because they tell us - in case of accidental overdose contact a POISON CONTROL CENTER," not a "medicine control center" but a POISON control center.

Inorganic iron will always cause constipation in women/females because of the iron-sulfur dynamic which throws the intestines out of sync.

To correct this low blood count and to build the blood back up all these women have to do is get with Nature and do the natural and common sensible thing which includes consuming natural iron, drinking crystal/gemstone water, meditating with iron, performing alchemy, and using imaginative therapy.

Read more: http://dherbs.com/articles/anemia-85.html#ixzz1HNQwkoy6

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    My mom suffers from severe anemia. It really affected her more when she received chemo.
    Her bones stopped producing white blood cells and now she has to receive high dosages of Iron through an IV once a week.

I was JUST about like 10 minutes ago talking to my mom about how tired I am right before my cycle, during and after. And then one week out the month I'm fine.

I take iron supplements and eat food enriched with iron. But i still remain sleepy....Actually, kind of used to it now.

3. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Look through his site and take his advice.. he knows what he is talking about ..i've completely cured myself of chronic acid reflux by following what he says, and I didn't have to take any mainstream medication..

and I don't just blindly follow anyone just cuz they are black, or claim to be a naturalpathic healer or whatever.. but trust me, this guy know his stuff..

4. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    IV iron is no joke- that stuff can literally eat your veins, i fell for your mother.