Black Women : Black women and white women

Well brotha Manasiac

I hear where you're coming from and I see what you're saying. Sometimes we get judged so unfairly and that in turn persuades us to do the wrong things.

Dating outside of your race is up to you. I'm one of the sisters who don't care what ethnicity the female in which you find love is.

Sistas have to realize that these men are their own man and not ours, not ours to rule over and dictate their actions. Instead of getting all hostile when he shows up with a White woman why don't you be happy for him. If you're really ya brothers keeper you'd be happy that he's happy and show him that you are the exception to the stereotype. Don't show ya behind over business that ain't yours. Your attitude does nothing for anyone.

As for the family business, break the chains. You have to be the change you hope to see in order to find sincerity in another person. You don't alieviate the problem by becoming one. I say stay alone until you can treat a woman like she should be treated.

You're not going to find a real woman by treating them them like objects. I can guarantee you a real woman won't give you the time of day behaving like that. She respects herself too much.

Manasiac, all I can say is get the sifter out and sift through those type of sistahs and label them as my mother would have...educated fools. I suppose if you wore your pants too big and a XXXL shirt, drove a car whose rims cost more than the car did, fake bling, gold in your mouth when your teeth used to be, grabbed your penis in public as you walk or talk and said "Uh, uh, uh, is dat da baffroom ova deah?", then you would probably be "accepted" with the particular sistahs who said you act "white". But ask yourself, if these are the type of sistahs you want to be with anyway. These type of people do not even know who they are yet. Yet, they are trying to tell you what you should be and how you should act??? Scratch em' off your list honey. Life is just plain too short to being trying to fit into anyone "mode" of what is black because sometimes what one thinks is black is nothing but pure ignorance.

Sister Joyce,

How do we know that Brothers wearing loose-fitted clothing, driving accessorized automobiles, donning costume jewelry and decorated grills, with a fondness for touching themselves, who stutter, and speak Black American English don't know themselves? And what is your definition of education?

The point doesn't speak directly to Sister NNQueen's post, but clearly identifying those things that constitute Black Cultures is a necessary correlative to many issues confronting Africans, especially those who've been in direct and consistent contact with Europeans. There is such a thing as Black American Culture, and the IceCold act is part. It is a living, breathing retelling and response to our experience here, and it doesn't desist just because we find one or many of its ever-evolving attributes unflattering.

having :read: read the statements here and see the :fight: I have to :lol: and :roll: because it seems people we are forgeting one important thing :idea: . Dont place the race card within relationships because it's a fact that nobody owns another race or theis own race. We date who we choose to date or marry be it out of love or to gain status! You can point a finger and say the men are lost that's why they have white women...LOL
Bottom line sisters are doing it to and I for one aint mad at them about it. Now yes I choose not to date white women but if another brother does fine he has his reasons, heck the black women might be better off having him go that road.
the clothes dont make the man the man makes the clothes.... ex. Master P the brother derssed in baggy clothes, his mouth is filled to the brim in gold and diamonds and he is not the best spoke person in the state of anywhere! But he is a business man so the clothes didnt make him not a valable asset to his sisters.
hey if we all came from the black race then white people are just a lighter shade, so no hate here.

First of all, I don't think it's fair to be upset at the situation. Like panafrica stated earlier, if you snooze...you lose. Who's to say, if one of the sistas had the courage to come up to him, then they might be dating him instead. The white girl took the initiative and went for it and she came away with a man. Now, her reasons for dating him (money and looks) are shallow, but realistically that's life. Most women as stated do the same thing. I have been with women of different races and gotten dirty looks from black women. None of the women that I've been with were white, but Asian or Hispanic. Sistas would give the girl I was with dirty looks also. What's up with that? No one has to date a particular race. If I haven't found a black woman that makes me happy or fits my needs then why are you mad? I should be the one pissed. I think it's stupid also when black women say that black men date outside their race because they can't handle "a real woman". What's that supposed to mean, that since you're black...your a real woman and other races aren't? I think these women should look long and hard at themselves and see why the can't find a man. Granted there are some black men that do date exclusively outside their race, and I think that's a mental issue on their part. Just because one chooses to see beauty in all women doesn't make it wrong.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back