Black Relationships : Black women and Thugs

There was recent extensive discussion on thugs, black women, and the implications of that and much more in this thread
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63804&page=3

I suggest you have a gander at it and if you have anything to add, I'm sure your comments would be welcomed.

Toodles.

I have noticed that black women perfer to date black thugs then other type of black men. Is there a reason behind this? Does it have to do with the perception of safety and money? Maybe it is just the old thing where women go for bad guys but this bad?

This doesn't seem a likely perception. Most thugs live in the hood and are usually under the age of 40 years old, and are therefore are likely to date women of the hood who are under about 30 years old. Are you trying to date young so-called 'hoodrats?'

Professional women (nurses, teachers, BA's degrees or higher, corporates) are not likely to live in the hood, are likely to be over 35 (I'm guessing). So I would think they are not looking for thugs and not interested in dating thugs. Thugs usually look good to younger women (under 30) and also to women who aren't as highly educated (meaning they have high school diploma or less).

When people make statement such as this, it makes me wonder what type of people they are going after that they aren't getting.

This doesn't seem a likely perception. Most thugs live in the hood and are usually under the age of 40 years old, and are therefore are likely to date women of the hood who are under about 30 years old. Are you trying to date young so-called 'hoodrats?'

Professional women (nurses, teachers, BA's degrees or higher, corporates) are not likely to live in the hood, are likely to be over 35 (I'm guessing). So I would think they are not looking for thugs and not interested in dating thugs. Thugs usually look good to younger women (under 30) and also to women who aren't as highly educated (meaning they have high school diploma or less).

When people make statement such as this, it makes me wonder what type of people they are going after that they aren't getting.

Amen to this

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back