Black Relationships : Black women and Thugs

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by hexzerg, Mar 28, 2010.

1. hexzerg

hexzerg Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I have noticed that black women perfer to date black thugs then other type of black men. Is there a reason behind this? Does it have to do with the perception of safety and money? Maybe it is just the old thing where women go for bad guys but this bad?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    troll alert?

who are you and what are you?

3. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    There was recent extensive discussion on thugs, black women, and the implications of that and much more in this thread
    http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63804&page=3

I suggest you have a gander at it and if you have anything to add, I'm sure your comments would be welcomed.

Toodles.

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    This doesn't seem a likely perception. Most thugs live in the hood and are usually under the age of 40 years old, and are therefore are likely to date women of the hood who are under about 30 years old. Are you trying to date young so-called 'hoodrats?'

Professional women (nurses, teachers, BA's degrees or higher, corporates) are not likely to live in the hood, are likely to be over 35 (I'm guessing). So I would think they are not looking for thugs and not interested in dating thugs. Thugs usually look good to younger women (under 30) and also to women who aren't as highly educated (meaning they have high school diploma or less).

When people make statement such as this, it makes me wonder what type of people they are going after that they aren't getting.

5. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Amen to this

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    dude

most black women want black men. if you sound exactly like a white guy that will not get you too far.
    if you actually are a white guy that will get you even less.
    in your case thug has nothing to do with it.

7. Black Squared

Black Squared Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +177
    Black women mistake overly aggressive, adolescent behavior with being "manly" and the whole protection thing is also skewed. This is the age of guns, men don't fight anymore so if anything a women should want a man that can get out of situation without elevating it to something physical. If he's dead from gunshot wounds he can't protect a woman so women need to be with men who use their brain and not brawn. I'm in my 40's and have been in maybe two fights in my life. Why only two because I THINK before acting. I know that it will escalate to something much worse so I avoid confrontation when possible. If my life or my woman's life is in jeopardy it all changes. I won't fight, I will kill a person trying to take my or her life, period. No trash talking, no bravado, no showing out. Just strike. The truly dangerous people are the quiet, calm type, not the ones who ACT tough. They act that way thinking it will scare others and make them leave them alone but that backfires because there is always someone who thinks he's bigger and badder around the corner.

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    With the median income of a sista being 5$, i think its safe to say many live in area where a thug may be needed. If not in the hood, she isn't too far away from it in a gated community.

9. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :lol:

WTH?

oh lawdy!

:heart:

10. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    Who gets paid $5...Min. Wage in our state is $8.55...Plus I get paid more anyways....I feel bad for those gettin $5.00 an hour...SUCKS