Black People Politics : Black woman beaten by cops for filming arrest of her husband

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015

A Florida woman alleges she was punched and tackled to the ground by two white Jacksonville policemen for filming the arrest of her husband.

According to
NewsJax4, Kelli Wilson went to a local convenience store to record the arrest of her husband and retrieve their car when she was assaulted by police officers who demanded she stop recording.

“I was beaten, and then falsely arrested, my phone was stolen, my car was taken,” said Wilson. “It was a traumatic experience. It was definitely an experience you never think you would be going through.”.

Read more

http://thegrio.com/2015/10/10/black-woman-beaten-by-cops-for-filming-arrest-of-her-husband/

Well, sue them into the stone age.

A Florida woman alleges she was punched and tackled to the ground by two white Jacksonville policemen for filming the arrest of her husband.

According to
NewsJax4, Kelli Wilson went to a local convenience store to record the arrest of her husband and retrieve their car when she was assaulted by police officers who demanded she stop recording.

“I was beaten, and then falsely arrested, my phone was stolen, my car was taken,” said Wilson. “It was a traumatic experience. It was definitely an experience you never think you would be going through.”.

Read more

http://thegrio.com/2015/10/10/black-woman-beaten-by-cops-for-filming-arrest-of-her-husband/

Thugs with badges are in full affect once again. Let me check this link out.

I could understand them telling her to back up. That's for her safety as well as theirs. What I can't nor can anyone else (seeing that there is no audio) put words in her mouth or theirs. We can't lump all black women together just like we can't lump all police officers together. The police officers however have the power and the guns. How was her cell phone a threat to them? Because she was recording their actions and that scared them. Now why would that scare them in they were acting appropiately?

Thugs with badges are in full affect once again. Let me check this link out.

I could understand them telling her to back up. That's for her safety as well as theirs. What I can't nor can anyone else (seeing that there is no audio) put words in her mouth or theirs. We can't lump all black women together just like we can't lump all police officers together. The police officers however have the power and the guns. How was her cell phone a threat to them? Because she was recording their actions and that scared them. Now why would that scare them in they were acting appropiately?

I hope these cops do jail time for this. Losing their jobs is not enough. Two grown men beating an unarmēd woman? Ridiculous!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back