Black Money Business Jobs : Black WOMAN and WALL STREET

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
A 4th generation COLLEGE GRADUATE BLACK WOMAN on WALL STREET.

WALL STREET 'is' some BEAT EM UP EXPERIENCE.

HOPE DEFFERED and THEN SOME.

Those CURSED CITIZENS are no JOKE with SQUEEZING this BLACK WOMAN SEXUALLY and RACIALLY day IN and day OUT.

She sent a 'BROTHER' his firing papers when she told her CURSED CITIZEN MANAGEMENT of his OFFENSIVE REMARKS.

But when a CURSED WHITE CITIZEN did some SQUEEZING and being CURSED ALL DAY the CURSED CITIZEN MANAGEMENT did practically NOTHING and she SAID SHE TOLERATED IT.

For me they both represent MAN BUSINESS and BOTH should be DISCOURAGED but I question the TOLERANCE LEVEL THOUGH to WHOM.

That's my ONLY QUESTIONABLE MATTER.

But these AUDIO'S are KEEPERS

Bruce Springsteen concert these CURSED CITIZEN went to, when that ROCKER said AMADOU DIALLO was WRONGLY TREATED by the POLICE this BLACK WOMAN CURSED CITIZEN BOSSES or MANAGERS walked OUT of that ROCKERS concert and said BRUCE SPRINSTEEN was a LIBERAL and a JOKE and SHOULD STICK with MUSIC.

Her SKILL SET during the TIME THERE did not INCREASE during the WHOLE TIME.

She said she was STUCK.

Her MOTHER SURVIVED CORPORATE AMERICA and EXPECTED her DAUGHTER this BLACK WOMAN to SURVIVE and THRIVE but SHE SAID and EMPHASIS she was not PREPARED.

What HAPPENED! Are we getting a WEAK GENERATION of MIDDLE CLASS BLACK PEOPLE who are NOT PREPARED.

She said she BECAME a SHELL and TOLD LIES to HBCU COLLEGE STUDENTS for RECRUITING EFFORTS on PART of these WALL STREET FIRMS of HOW GREAT WALL STREET is when SHE HERSELF was NOT FEELING IT.

There is MORE but LISTEN to HER STORY

Here's the TALK... in MP3 FORMAT

Inteview with Kimberely Copeland

Part II: Inteview with Kimberely Copeland - CURSED CITIZENS at THEIR BEST

Part III: Inteview with Kimberely Copeland

I think these SHOULD BE KEEPERS for EVERYONE MAN and WOMAN and CHILD thinking about BUSINESS on WALL STREET.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back