Black People : Black White show

Slowly

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 20, 2006
Pacific NW
Occupation
electronic technician
I'm kinda new here and I really don't like starting threads. I noticed that Ice Cube's reality show was never mentioned here. This is one place I expected it. My question isn't about the show itself, but why it wasn't mentioned here. Was that show considered IR, which I read is a tired subject here?

Hi Slowly,

Yes the topic of ir has been overly explored at a site devoted to Black love and unity. If the show hasn't been mentioned previously, perhaps noone was aware of its existence or interested enough to post about it. If you have specific questions or concerns in mind about the show, please post them in the entertainment section with our goal of BLACK love and unity in mind. Thanks again! :)

Slowly said:
I'm kinda new here and I really don't like starting threads. I noticed that Ice Cube's reality show was never mentioned here. This is one place I expected it. My question isn't about the show itself, but why it wasn't mentioned here. Was that show considered IR, which I read is a tired subject here?

Brother Slowly ... i wondered the same, as such things are usually discussed here. I didn't see the program for a long time after it first aired, and even then, i don't think i watched a whole episode. I believe it's been mentioned in chat before, probably during one of Brother OldSoul's classes.

I doubt that it was not mentioned, because of the recent rash of IR discussions. Members are welcome to bring up what they want, and when a topic isn't found here, it's probably because no one thought enough about it to start one. Just guessing. I'm glad though, that you have started your own first thread (if this is your first). :)

I didn't really think that much of the show, the little i saw of it.

Have you seen it? What did you think?

:heart:

Destee

Slowly said:

Hi Brother Slowly!:wave:

I wasn't aware the Brother had a reality show. Ice Cube is an awesome actor and entertainer too. He reminds me so much of my Brother. The resemblance, voice, and body expressions are uncanny. I bet he's one of my long lost relatives.

Anywho, I didn't know the Brother had a reality show until I read this post.
Thank you for the info! I'll have to check it out.

Ohh...too late. It ran on FX. They still have it on their website. Black White. I didn't see it. I could have, but I avoid shows that might use that word. Believe it or not, I saw Roots for the first time about 3 years ago.
P.S. I bet Cube looks more like my Uncle Billy than your brother. Um..ahh..Your brothers name ain't Billy is it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back