Black People : Black + White = Grey

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 4, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

Oh my gosh!

Sister Queenie has solved the whole interracial, am i black, am i white problem ... for those who struggle with it!

It is so logical!

It makes such great sense!

Okay ... whatchoo gonna tackle next Sister Queenie ... world peace? :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

2. hope

hope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    i think thats very interesting and there seems to be truth there aswell. bi racial people go through life wondering where they fit in, someone who comes from to perants of the same colour dont go through that also that quote said grey though made through the combination of black and white is its own colour just like pink made through red and white is its own colour therefore a bi racail person have their own colour and are their own race

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    These hideous colors were assigned to man by white men. Just as you will never see a grey human being, you will rarely see one who is Red or Yellow. I'm pretty sure you all are familiar with the British "grey" couple who gave birth to both Black(er) and Whit(er) bi-racial twin girls. Are they 'grey'? Dealing with genetics is a whole different game. A Black/White biracial still carries the Black gene and the White gene, so there is nothing absolute about it, with their offspring either resulting in Black white(er) or in between. If you mix black PAINT with white PAINT, you will get 'grey'; however, you cannot extract black nor white from it. Therefore it is absolute. Genetics are not. A Bi-racial can go either way, and is often labeled after the dominant.....BLACK.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Maybe we could write to the white men and ask them for an additional color?

You got their email address?

Destee

5. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    You're Funny Destee;)

LOL, we don't want to do that, that will make it harder on Blacks...one more race with the opportunity to put their foot in our necks!!:bully:

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Some of 'em already do that Sister. Those that don't, consider themselves Black and are with us.

If we label the folk that are actually a different color ... Grey ... those that don't really want to be considered Black, will have a race to go to, because they are just stuck being Black right now ... 'cause white folk don't really want 'em ... but will give them greater opportunities and such, than they do Black people.

Evidence of this is on television every day.

They have mixed folk on tv, counting toward Black people, with very few Black people represented.

Yes ... we need a new color!

Shoot, once they do this, everyone will see how few opportunities Black people are actually receiving, and they will rush to make us whole!

This is a win win ... for everyone.

Destee

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    while the two do mix into Grey
    the silver side is shown moreso then the black which still leave it white
    if you write black on it it will show deeply , but if you write white on it
    it will blend to a texture so it's white with a base... yep need a new color !

8. spicybrown

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    WTF............

LOL Brother $$RICH$$.....what in sams h3ll are you talkin' bout? Must be my Benadryl kickin on or sumthin'.............you too funny:smooch:

9. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61

Uh...you know I love both ya'll....but Brother PanAfrica been saying the same thing since...err...uh....well I know AT LEAST since I've been on this site!

10. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Bro. Kemetkind, I'm sure Sister Destee did not intend to take any credit away from our dear Brother Panafrica and true enough, he has been saying essentially the same thing for longer than I think he cares to recall. It's not that my message is better stated, I just articulated it differently because some people kept repeating themselves no matter what.

Queenie :)