destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Oh my gosh!

Sister Queenie has solved the whole interracial, am i black, am i white problem ... for those who struggle with it!

NNQueen said:
The color grey is not black or white, it is the result of mixing the two. You would not call grey black or white.

It is so logical!

It makes such great sense!

Okay ... whatchoo gonna tackle next Sister Queenie ... world peace? :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

i think thats very interesting and there seems to be truth there aswell. bi racial people go through life wondering where they fit in, someone who comes from to perants of the same colour dont go through that also that quote said grey though made through the combination of black and white is its own colour just like pink made through red and white is its own colour therefore a bi racail person have their own colour and are their own race

These hideous colors were assigned to man by white men. Just as you will never see a grey human being, you will rarely see one who is Red or Yellow. I'm pretty sure you all are familiar with the British "grey" couple who gave birth to both Black(er) and Whit(er) bi-racial twin girls. Are they 'grey'? Dealing with genetics is a whole different game. A Black/White biracial still carries the Black gene and the White gene, so there is nothing absolute about it, with their offspring either resulting in Black white(er) or in between. If you mix black PAINT with white PAINT, you will get 'grey'; however, you cannot extract black nor white from it. Therefore it is absolute. Genetics are not. A Bi-racial can go either way, and is often labeled after the dominant.....BLACK.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back