The Front Porch : Black Web Sites That Have Died

Amazing your hateful tone of voice. I have suggested we join forces and invite others over to discuss freely what seems to be forbidden at lipstickalley.com plantation. You take offence at this and treaten to ban me again? Thank god I have other channels to speak to folks, so you are not hurting me in the least...I imagine folks on cocaine are very agressive and can be triggered by anything, just anything their victim says. A killer on cocaine will explain to the court his victim gave him a dirty look or so...So, it seems you are going to use your nice shotgun on me, by me not paying you money, or what? Such a loving and warm atmosphere here, isnt it?

So you and Cherryblossom, a pink flower, are the same person, because it was she who banned me, mocking my spending time at the library for research, while I probably should have been out selling coke and pimping?

You cannot bring your issues with other sites to us ... ranting on about how you don't like what they do.

You cannot even remain here and talk about how you don't like what we do ... for too long.

I say build your own site and show us how it should be done, instead of just talking about what others do.

My tone matches my responsibility in making sure all rules are abided by in this community and when you break those rules ... well ... you probably are not going to like my tone. Some are put out immediately without any fanfare. Others (like you) get the opportunity to continue talking crazy to me (for a short period), get to choose for themselves if they want to leave or remain here and abide by our rules, maintain our peace, etc., without me immediately stepping in and taking the decision from them.

Considering the above ... my tone and actions toward you have been very nice.

You should thank me.

:heart:

Destee

Me thinks you are carrying on as an inmate of Bellevue, or that you left the tampon in too long, saving money to buy crack, and it started poisoning your blood, damaging your already infected brain. The VOODOO curse has been dispatched, I cannot stop it, but I ask god to not let you suffer too long. Perhaps you could be hit by a truck or so...Somebody named Destee started a forum with noble intentions but she had to surrender control to others, I do not know if they are pinks or Blacks, but them is the worst trash that ever was, and wrecked a good initiative, driving away all the good folks..I ant paying you nothing, besides I have no **** money paying rent in Marrakech and The Hague too. And one is expected to pay for sex in Morocco and as a foreigner I am supposed to be some goddam Scrooge Duck, swimming in Euros, BIG ******* DEAL, and the heat has started, because I is living in a ******* desert on top of a ******* Atlas mountain. Hot as hell in summer and winternights freezing to death..

Me thinks you are carrying on as an inmate of Bellevue, or that you left the tampon in too long, saving money to buy crack, and it started poisoning your blood, damaging your already infected brain. The VOODOO curse has been dispatched, I cannot stop it, but I ask god to not let you suffer too long. Perhaps you could be hit by a truck or so...Somebody named Destee started a forum with noble intentions but she had to surrender control to others, I do not know if they are pinks or Blacks, but them is the worst trash that ever was, and wrecked a good initiative, driving away all the good folks..I ant paying you nothing, besides I have no **** money paying rent in Marrakech and The Hague too. And one is expected to pay for sex in Morocco and as a foreigner I am supposed to be some goddam Scrooge Duck, swimming in Euros, BIG ******* DEAL, and the heat has started, because I is living in a ******* desert on top of a ******* Atlas mountain. Hot as hell in summer and winternights freezing to death..

I appreciate you lifting my name to the VOODOO Gods.

Unfortunately you keep breaking our rules, cursing, etc., and I must say farewell.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Money is a huge factor. Someone dangles the carrot and everything you loved about a certain site changes.

I used to LOVE Blackplanet until it changed into a dating site. It became a meat market with irritating sales adds. Netnoir disappeared one day without warning. Swagga.com (which is the site that lead me to Destee) doesn't appear to be updated much lately. Eurweb.com is still around but I'm not sure who runs it and what the focus is anymore. Buppienetwork.com never really quite jumped off..but I see it's still around.

I wonder how to get around the financial strain?? How can those sites stay around and stay black owned and run?

I call black planet "The Internet's Babylon"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back