Black People Politics : Black Voting Inside A Rigged System

Just like I thought. It was a scam.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...is-straw-man-free-scammer-finds-rest-him-isnt

"The 68-year-old far-right extremist and former Aryan Nations associate was charged for aiding and abetting a ring of Redemption scammers based in Akron, Ohio, home to Right Way Law, a clearinghouse for the Redemption movement's pseudo-legal shenanigans."

"The Redemption movement is founded upon Elvick's outer-limits postulation that for every birth certificate issued in the U.S. since the 1936 Social Security Act, the federal government deposits $630,000 in a hidden bank account linked to the newborn American. Redemptionists claim that by executing a series of arcane legal maneuvers, a person may entitle themselves to the $630,000 held in the name of the phantom entity created at their birth, and may then access these funds with "sight drafts" — better known to business owners and prosecutors as "bogus checks.""

Peace,

Food for thought. If white people who know better didn't fear the black and brown vote, they wouldn't invest so much time, energy and money into suppressing the right to vote. Down here in Georgia, some of these white people are doing everything they can to fix the election for Governor.

Peace

And

44444448_2366559383437102_1757940069986992128_n-jpg.13573

If someone is trying to take away the one thing we/I do have in this country. I'm going to vote just out of spite if for nothing else. I don't even care if I have to write in my own name. I'm going to vote dam it!

Peace,

I completely understand the frustration of the OP's message........ for real. Here's something I want you (Fine1952) to consider. It is to your benefit to vote for the lessor of two evils.

Example: one devil is going to murder you in 1 day and another devil is going to murder you in 1 year. You have an opportunity to get rid of one of them. Who do you get rid of? It really is that simple. To do nothing means you have one day to live. To utilize your choice means you have 1 day or 1 year (perhaps longer). If I'm the devil that's going to murder you in a day, I don't want you to make that choice.........

Grow your food, get off the grid, become self-sufficient. All of those are really great ideas. We as conscious black people must pursue all avenues of mental and physical liberation. Considering how the system of white supremacy is pervasive throughout all facets of American society, don't just pick on politics. The entire system is corrupt. Use your power in any way possible. Voting will only cost you time and could be the difference between an Obama or a Trump. If the difference between those two is not evident we can build on that too. :)

Peace

This was part of the first video I saw. So again he never explains how your birth certificate is monetized or presents a shred of evidence its traded on the stock market. Are you telling me you just trust what this white guy is saying? If so why?

Not every thing is sold on the "open market" i u know realize this. There are things that are for sale but the average person can't purchase. just speaking aloud not directing comment towards you brother just making an observation.

When i mentioned that used "your" money and "your" bank, I was just being rhetorical. I should been explicit in my meaning. That is not "your/our" money or your/our bank, unless you're the printer of the money and you built the bank yourself. My point is that this is all game I know you get that, my premise has always been the game is deeper than the naked eye can appreciate.

Amerikkka is a criminal enterprise incorporated yet people somehow figure there is integrity when it comes to voting and law enforcement. lol

https://destee.com/threads/proof-of-a-fraudulent-voting-process.64313/

https://destee.com/threads/cops-dehumanizing-blacks-for-fun.78598/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back