Black People : BLACK VOTERS

oceolo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2005
Why do the vast majority of black people vote democratic regardless of the candidates or issues? The number one reason is that the democratic party has been very successful in demonizing the republican party by telling black people that all white conservatives are racists and that all black conservatives
are uncle toms chiefly by the use of the media which is overwhelmingly liberal.

I don't belong to a political party and I don't vote,but I do pay attention to
certain political issues.

All I want is for black voters to take the time to make informed decisions and not monolithically vote for a candidate only because they belong to a certain party because they have and will continue to take us for granted because of this fact .

oceolo said:
I dont vote for all the reasons you named and I never saw a politician who I felt could or would help to solve problematic issues that concern me.

Just curious, those are also the reasons why I don't bother. You have two options in an American election Racist #1 or Racist #2. Lose-Lose situation. All they want to do is be able to say "See, you guys had your voice, now get back to work".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back