Black People : BLACK VOTERS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oceolo, Apr 28, 2005.

1. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Why do the vast majority of black people vote democratic regardless of the candidates or issues? The number one reason is that the democratic party has been very successful in demonizing the republican party by telling black people that all white conservatives are racists and that all black conservatives
    are uncle toms chiefly by the use of the media which is overwhelmingly liberal.

I don't belong to a political party and I don't vote,but I do pay attention to
    certain political issues.

All I want is for black voters to take the time to make informed decisions and not monolithically vote for a candidate only because they belong to a certain party because they have and will continue to take us for granted because of this fact .

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    That's true, because at the end of the day, a racist can be Republican or Democrate. It doesn't matter, neither party cares about black people anyways, until election time when it's time to tally up the votes. Why don't you vote oceolo?

3. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    I dont vote for all the reasons you named and I never saw a politician who I felt could or would help to solve problematic issues that concern me.

4. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Just curious, those are also the reasons why I don't bother. You have two options in an American election Racist #1 or Racist #2. Lose-Lose situation. All they want to do is be able to say "See, you guys had your voice, now get back to work".

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    ..........................In the words of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan:

'"TO HELL WITH THE DEMOCRATS!"

CD

6. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    I believe that it’s very important for us to vote as a people. I enjoy that time of year when all the candidates are spending millions of dollars trying to get me to vote for them. However I enjoy most when candidates have public forums were I am allowed to asked them questions almost freely. Why you say? I ask the question that all of us want to know. What are you as cadiditate for whatever office or position going to do that is beneficial to me the black afrikan and the millions in this country who look like me? Most of theses candidates have some politically correct answer that some Yale or Harvard graduate wrote for them either memorized or on note cards.

Don’t try to sell me no bunch or bologna about what you are going to do when you get into office. The fact remains that you are only going to do what is beneficial to you. I remember voting for a congressman who I will let remain nameless because he has recently passed. I called his office with a serious problem that some of our people were facing and all I get was the run around.

Every elected official says they are going to make themselves available to their constituents, but the fact remains that they are just lying to themselves come I’m tired of hearing it. I don’t care what it is I vote and I make my feelings know. If I vote for you and you just suck in your position then you better believe next time you out the door. On a side note we need to be looking at who going to run for President of Amerikkka after this election stealing Bush’s’ term has expired. Matter of fact you want a question to ask them ask them when the troops coming home? JMHO

:spinstar:Soulja:spinstar:

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    " White conservatives are racists '
    True statement

" all black conservatives
    are uncle toms "

True, statement

All I want is for black voters to take the time to make informed decisions and not monolithically vote.

It shouldn't matter. You don't vote. Non voters to me are just kick backs waiting for everyone else to make the change.

God can't help them unless they get up open their front door and participate in the process. Or into something that concerns the country. Would you vote if they called you by name.. do you want to be limo driven to the polls? Have you ever been dissatified enough to ever vote? Or have you let the electorial college scam persuade you not to participate. And didn't Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan have something to do with Malcolm being killed. If not he did nothing to stop it. I wouldn't be associated with a group that prays on themselves either. Might as well eat some pork. Bean Pie My brother?

We don't vote for the president anyway.

The Congress and some others already put in their 500 or so votes. Some little old lady was hand picked. Is bought and ready to be counted. Now those Republicans tricked the Democrats into this process, and 2000 was not the first time they stole the election via Florida.

Democrats are progressive thinkers. Democrats believe in social equality. I do vote. I purposely would never belong to a party that supports racist southerners and have Aryan views. The Republicans are predominantly Catholic; they inflict their moral thinking into everything and without gonads blame the blacks for society’s woes. The Catholic Church has always lead the charge in all of their wars. Who is more moral? They are Ten commandment breakers. You never hear them say GOD. Holy Father. means the priest to them I’m sure. They pray to much to statues for me and kiss hands of pedophile priest.

Republicans believe in war, and sacrifice, as long as they don’t have to give any of their oil and billions they stole back. War and Prisons are their biggest fund raisers. Terrorist funding and support for Hussein and Bin and then wonder why they turned on them. So ignorant.

The Republicans support murder. To not vote, those who don’t did vote. By default. And gave the race to the front runner, ballot cheating Bush. Now that they are locked in a downward spiral with the rest of us. They don’t like him much any more. Those voting for Bush and Republicans only do so because the black community votes Democrat. Those Tom’s that left, are afraid of loosing their purchased place in purgatory. They already sold their souls to Satan.

If we left the Democrats, then there would truly be no hope left, they would never have a chance for power and we will never have any hope of change. Any change that hasn’t come is because the so-called black congressman and woman, leaders and church leaders and talking black heads that do get television time read and stay on scrip. They never say or tell the millions watching what black Americans need want and deserve.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

They have proven time and time again that there is no such thing as "YOUR VOTE" ....................the whole voting process is a farse to make you feel like your really live in a Democracy (rule of the demons).......

I really can't believe that we still ask THEM "what are they going to do for us"?? when we should leave their voting process and do for ourselves!!

peace

9. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The United Staes isn't a Democracy. It is a Republic.

And to this republic for which it stands ( the flag ) one nation under God with liberty and Justice for all. We have been fooled for years.

===============
    http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a2d8a3921f4.htm

Body of Resolution 443: The United States of America is a REPUBLIC not a Democracy

Government Announcement
    Source: The Liberty Committee~HCR 443
    Published: 12/4/00 Author: Congressman Ron Paul
    Posted on 12/05/2000 16:37:13 PST by shield
    106th CONGRESS

2d Session

H. CON. RES. 443

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Mr. PAUL (for himself, Mr. STUMP, Mr. METCALF, and Mr. SANFORD) submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary
    ===========

If we did pull out.What would that show. We give up?

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

that is just my point that we've been hoodwinked since we were brought here!!

It is not giving up, it is getting out & getting our own!!!!!