Black People Politics : Black Voters Told, 'Relax, Don't Vote'

Brutha Clyde...they seem to be getting desperate. I mean what else can it be? They aren't even trying to hide it. It's funny, no matter what they say and do,Obama seems to still be winning, and they just hate that.

Desperate times,desperate measures.

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... LOL, you are so right Enki, its down right hilarious. For a minute, Romney was putting on a good show, but now, robot nature and hidden personality shines brightly. Mr. Obama can do no wrong, it seems; great!

Peace In,

... LOL, you are so right Enki, its down right hilarious. For a minute, Romney was putting on a good show, but now, robot nature and hidden personality shines brightly. Mr. Obama can do no wrong, it seems; great!

Peace In,

But I must say that this does shine a light on a critical spot in our race. I'll just say it and hopefully we can refine it better.

Looking at the number of people that does not have ID, shouldn't they know in this day and age that you need some type of ID?

Peace!

Peace In,

It all depends from where you get your information. The left portraits him as a messiah, the right as an incompetent empty suit. You cant afford to be this naive.

But I must say that this does shine a light on a critical spot in our race. I'll just say it and hopefully we can refine it better.

Looking at the number of people that do not have ID, shouldn't they know in this day and age that you need some type of ID?

Peace!

... For sure Enki, they should be aware of the importance of ID's; and I'm sure they are. Without a drivers license, its hard to prove who you are, lol. But to separate this or refine this argument some, we're talking about ID's for voting purposes and the hardship imposed on seniors and students that aren't hassled about driving. It amounts to what you cited, a poll tax of sorts; and a direct change from what had been acceptable voting ID, correct?

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back