Black People : BLACK UNITY, MYTH OR REALITY

Nice to meet you too :)

Yes I didn't discuss African Americans much in the video but it would be interesting to hear more on that. From here in the UK, I always assume that you guys are a lot more homogeneous than we are here.

But it's all about unity in diversity, I think.

Good morning

And I do agree with you

But many here either reflect what they choose to believe or already know is true

Obviously I and others here are a minority reflection

But the majority is also playing catchup too

Other options reflect earlier eras and we need new ones to resolve today's issues etc

fyi

[QUOTE="Bootzey, post: 934089, member: 17843" Myth.

All Black people aren't the same, nor do we see anything similar. So Black Unity sounds like a nice idea but will never happen.

Besides, you never hear of white unity or Asian unity or Latino unity or Native american unity so why should Black unity be a thing? /QUOTE]
Exactly, in fact isn’t even the label BLACK a fundamentally flawed attempt to describe the so very very diverse peoples of African ethnicity, whereas isn’t it also a fact that there are hundreds of millions of dark brown to jet black skinned Indians in India who are not Black?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed?
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back