Black Relationships : Black Town Net & Gender Wars

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by phynxofkemet, Aug 15, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    From a previous thread posted by Bootzey, a link was provided to BlackTown Net: and a synopsis of how Gender Wars started. First off lets just say this, because someone posts it on the internet doesn't make it true, secondly there is not one iota of historical reference or fact on this page and site; and thirdly just because you align yourself with the Black cause doesn't mean you can justify ignorant sexist statements.

The first so called fact presented by the author doesn't even generate with archaeological evidence that many "original cultures" were nomadic and that agriculture only developed with technology and knowlege and the ability to remain in one place. The Aboriginal peoples of Canada were literally tricked into accepted farming as a practice only a few hundred years ago when the colonialists arrived so what in the hell is he talking about????

As far as his contention that womben are obviously not meant to cut down trees, I have no idea what this has to do with gender wars? Queen Nzinga of Angola (1581-1663) is one of the most powerful military strategists remembered from the motherland, and I'm quite sure she was physically capable of holding that position in addition to her intellectual prowess.

Third - the contention that womben who do manual labor transform into men is laughable and distinctly ignorant. If this was the case there ought to have been virtually no womben left from the physical slave trade of Americas, and the Asiatic womban ought to extinct from her physical workload that extends from the rice patties to the indigo factories.

As far as facial hair on womben this dude hasn't taken a biology class or he actually doesn't realize the amount of money spent by womben on waxing, plucking, lasering, etc.... once again another ignorant statement designed to ignite anti-female awareness.

This site disgusts me, and if I could symbolically bomb it I would!
    A cartoon figure of a black female wearing a dog collar and labelled a black feminist? And then the question of what have black womben done for to uplift the Black race? Are you VERY SERIOUS? EITHER THESE PEOPLE HAVEN'T READ A FREAKIN' BOOK OUTSIDE OF THEIR G.E.D ASSIGNMENTS OR THEIR AGENDA IS TO PULL WOMBEN DOWN TO MAKE THEIR OWN INSIGNIFICANT ARSES FEEL BETTER!

"WHAT HAVE BLACK WOMEN INVENTED TO UPLIFT THE BLACK RACE?
    NOT A ****-THING, BUT MAKE WELFAREQUEENS, DRAMAQUEENS, SUGARDADDYS, BABYDADDYS, MAMASBOYS, AND CRACKBABIES!!!!
    AND THE EVIDENCE GROWS EVERYDAY!!!"

IF AS A BLACKWOMBAN YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS IDEOLOGY, AND SUPPORT GROUPS LIKE THIS THAN YOU HAVE AS MUCH SENSE AS A BLACK PERSON AT A KKK RALLY - IT'S A PITY THEIR MOTHERS LET THESE SPECIMENS LOOSE UPON THE EARTH, THEY ARE POSTER CHILDREN FOR THE PRO-CHOICE MOVEMENT!

I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO DISPUTE THE IGNORANT PUT DOWNS PUT FORTH FROM THIS SITE BECAUSE MY BRAIN POWER IS FAR TOO VALUABLE.
    I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH, IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE STATUS QUO AND RESURRECTING A SO CALLED BLACK NATION BASED ON THESE PRINCIPLES AND IDEAS I'D NOT ONLY KEEP THE STATUS QUO I'D FIGHT FOR IT!

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +866
    If men hate women so much..... Just leave women alone. Every single one of them. Not just romantically, but socially and familiarly. Just go sit alone in a cell with other men so you don't have deal with us. Sound familiar?

3. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings SiS Phynxofkmt....

Just for the record....I DO NOT "SUPPORT" THAT ISH!!!!

I posted that link along with a few of my own comments. I trust you saw that as well. It was certainly interesting to find that site when I went searching for a reference to "gender wars".
    More importantly, as I listened to Brother James "arguments" in SiS Bootzey's thread, and his contention that we were engaged in a "gender war"...my first thoughts was that the term in and of itself, smacked of "feminist" commentary. Then I found out I was right.....cause it seems that the mirror image of a black feminist is a black male chauvinist.

bottom line for me is....WE each...Black Man and Wombman....have been covered up in some whitey ish! Question for me now is...How do we get to "the otherside of US"...clean and free from feminism and chauvinism?
    next question I ask myself is ..."How do I get clean from it?"

M.E.
    :hearts2:

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    actaully, i just made the term up......:tweety:

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Understand

I'm glad that you're not down with that lineup, and I apologize for taking an accusatory stance. I understand better what you were portraying. That crap just made me so mad and with the hormones being in high gear (about 1 week left before our little king arrives) I tend to be a tad intense at moments. Forgive me as I do admire the content of your posts, and the consciousness you bring to the forum.

6. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Aww..Thank You for Sharing!
    and...for validating what I thought I was hearing. I was thinking at first..."Is she trying say I buy into this ish!!"
    Initially, I wrote more in my reply to you...saying more about what I thought of the whole feminist/chauvinist dichotomy...
    so i'm glad to hear you overstand better as I've said enough to convey my sentiments or thoughts.

I do forgive you :couple: and thank you for asking!...acknowledging your ish and cleaning it up!:kiss:

I can certainly appreciate your being a bit moody and irritable right about now...1 WEEK left!...seems quick since you first mentioned your pregnancy!
    Still..pregnant in your last month or not...for ANY conscious minded Sistah would likely have difficulty listening to that ish!

And thank you so much for sharing that gift in your last line. If left to my own devises at times...I'd think I was just a straight up nut case...an educated fool. And you know...there are SOOOO many people who I hold near and dear to my heart who validate that faulty b.s. belief. Hearing your words let's me KNOW I'm on the right path...as I journey in the DARKNESS of which is me.

Have a safe easy delivery period....though I hear......IT GONNA HUUUUUURRRRRTTTTT!...lol...still...for real....have fun...cause it an experience you will NEVER forget....

Stay Safe and Strong!!!!! as you Deliver the Word!

M.E.
    :hearts2:

7. MRLEGEND

MRLEGEND Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    it's obvious you all don't have the capacity to understand whats going on here. It's only human nature that you are afraid of alien things or ideologies...

Although radical in it's raw form, Blacktown.net is a result... of black women switching from this

[​IMG]

in exchange for this

[​IMG]

As a result you see the black woman put on a pedestal, and the everyone dumps on the black man as if he single handedly tore down black culture

Places like Blacktown.net, and BlackMenVent.com, know that is the furthest from the truth...and we are going to reclaim our honor.

You want to liken this to the KKK, well black women **** on black men everyday for the last 30 years...and they both say things like

They both refer to us as *******
    They both say we ain't no **** good
    They both scream at us to GET A JOB
    They both say we make babies and don't take care of them
    They both blame us for the spread of AIDS

BUT with a little research you will find that good black men have and always will be doing positive regardless of what black women and racists whites say.

BW want you to believe that thugs, imates, and bi-sexual un educated men are all BM have to offer...if you believe that you simply lack the capacity to think on an average level...and I have a bag of magic beans for you too

at the the end of 2006 there were 505,000 black men in prison...out of 15 million...why do BW want us to believe there aren't any eligible men...because they like thugs and quasi homo sexuals

If you're a man you should be apalled at this information, and you should be anxious to reclaim your honor...

If you are a woman, you probably don't want to hear this...everything is perfect for you. The court systems, and society on a whole supports you.

BlackTown.net may be radical, but if they weren't would you even be talking about them...and that's what we need movers and shakers to at least wake up the masses

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    uhhh Sister ... i think you just did that ... :flamet:

:heart:

Destee

9. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    see, jamefrmphilly, you aint the only one that throws themselves into my crosshairs, here's another one. (and you STILL ain't responded!)
    man, what's up with you? how you gonna expect anybody to tolerate you coming at them with this belittling filth? this is not at all how a so-called honorable "man" talks to nobody!! ain't no wonder some of Our Queens sometimes get to the point of such despair that they think about suicide! NO!! "you" the "weak" one for not having the sense to see how/when "you" driving them there!!!!!!!!

well, jamesfrmphilly keep saying "the white man is the problem and the black man is the solution", so why ain't y'all rebuilt black culture? how much have "you" done to halt the tearing down of black culture besides trash talking the Mother of Our Future and expect her to ... well, lucky you; She has more Honor, Integrity, Love, Compassion and Strength than you do, so she will, against any rational "expectations", she will still be there and still tolerate this behavior.

sisters ain't looking to be up on no pedestal; it's lonely up there and ain't a whole lot of room. by the same token, it might be a good way to keep their hems our of the bs like this that "men" spew ...