Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - talking to him about not being a Rottie that attacks / kills their owner

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I had posted this in the shoutbox earlier :

lol @ me talking to my Rottweiler (his name is Black) telling him that he cannot be like those Rotties that attack and try to kill their owner ... :) ... OMG ... he is sitting here looking at me, whining, while he is suppose to be in another room. Yes, he is being disobedient but I think he just wants me to play with him or something. I am trying to let him enjoy inside time (the yard got cut today, so he is in for that reason) ... but he is not in his designated room ... instead, he is in the doorway of my bedroom ... whining, half dog talking, to me ... :)

Here he is being disobedient in the sweetest, most loving manner :

black-in-the-door.png

black-in-the-door1.png

But he kept whining, trying to talk to me ... so I decided it may not be him wanting an actual conversation ... but rather, he may be trying to tell me that he needs to potty and I better be trying to hear him ... :D ... so he's not inside anymore. He seemed happy to get out there, even though it is hot as heck.

He never did respond about being one of the Rotties that attack and try to eat their owner. He just looked at me, like in the pictures above ... :tv1:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

lol @ me talking to my Rottweiler (his name is Black) telling him that he cannot be like those Rotties that attack and try to kill their owner ... :) ... OMG ... he is sitting here looking at me, whining, while he is suppose to be in another room. Yes, he is being disobedient but I think he just wants me to play with him or something. I am trying to let him enjoy inside time (the yard got cut today, so he is in for that reason) ... but he is not in his designated room ... instead, he is in the doorway of my bedroom ... whining, half dog talking, to me ... :)

View attachment 17476

View attachment 17477

But he kept whining, trying to talk to me ... so I decided it may not be him wanting an actual conversation ... but rather, he may be trying to tell me that he needs to potty and I better be trying to hear him ... :D ... so he's not inside anymore. He seemed happy to get out there, even though it is hot as heck.

He never did respond about being one of the Rotties that attack and try to eat their owner. He just looked at me, like in the pictures above ... :tv1:

Loving Us!

Destee
keep feeding him.....:10900:

View attachment 17476

View attachment 17477

Loving Us!

Destee

LOL! That "sad face" just cracked me up! Oh! He worked on you! That is so funny.
He is SOOoooo adorable! Oh my gosh.

View attachment 17476

View attachment 17477

Loving Us!

Destee
Be careful @Destee ... :happens:

A Texas police officer accidentally killed a woman while shooting at her dog

Joshua Bote
USA TODAY

:em3000:

keep feeding him.....:10900:

Yes Brother @jamesfrmphilly ... but fa real doe ... the stories I have seen where the Rottweiler attacks its owner, the Rottweiler is beautiful! Appearing to be well taken care of, fed, groomed, etc. No sign of abuse or neglect. They just go krazee looks like ... :eeek:

I've not seen / heard / read a lot of these stories, but all I needed was one ... :thinking:

Yes ... feeding will not stop ... because I love him ... :love:

So far so good! ... :score:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back