Black People : Black Teen Killed Over Loud Music

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kamau47, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
  2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    SMH....

How the hell can they say this:
    and then right after, say this:

How? Because he's white that's how and that's all the evidence they have ever considered in these cases.

I notice, i didn't read anything in the article about what the cameras caught on video of this MURDER! who says that Dunn didn't follow the teens into the gas station??

What the hell does the volume of someone's music have to do with an individual pumping gas? If you don't like the volume, hurry up and get your gas and go!! For him to run and flee the scene is a crime in and of itself, so again, how are they trying to clear him of any wrong doing? He pumped 8 or 9 shots into a packed vehicle and didn't know if he hit anyone?? C'mon now! Then why did he and his girl run....if he's a responsible gun carrier? If he's responsible and didn't think or know if he hit anyone shouldn't he have checked, especially if there were no returned shots??

F'n disgusting and these are the beasts some of ya'll want to protect and love as your neighbors on some 'can't we all just get along' ish and they keep showing you that the answer is Emphatically Now Cipher!!

3. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Eye do not believe in the feeble excuses they use to kill us. Eye have heard every 'excuse' under the sun and my Ancestors didnt even get the benefit of an 'excuse'.

May our Ancestors rise up sometime soon, and finish this .... ish!:flamethrower:

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    Eventually, brothers are going to view any confrontation with a wm a potentially deadly one. Then it will be open season on white people. Then and only then will the sole searching start. The same happened in Cinnci when the cops started shooting unarmed brothers

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

COMMENTS:

PastorAnnetteGrace

I would like to say also that this man states that he was fearful that he would be followed and went to a hotel for the night. Why didn't he call the police? So all night long he fled the scene of an attempted murder now murder and he didn't think that he had a responsibility to call the police? This was murder and his girl friend should be charged too for not reporting it. This man thought with the nine shots all them were dead and that no one would know who did it. God help him!!!

ScottyReid

Obviously this man is lying and his little story do not match the facts of the case. Of course he is going to use all the stereo types associated with young Black teens to shore up his ridiculous excuse. He left because he had possibly been drinking and wanted to sleep it off. There was nothing stopping this monster from calling the cops to report what he had done after he left the gas station but he did not because he is lying. This was a crime of hate and not about some **** loud music. If he was so afraid of these Black teens, he would not have opened his f-ing mouth to say anything to them.

ElboogieJones

All I can say is put ur hood on people and call Al

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/jordan-davis-michael-dunn-loud-music-shooting-case-update-dunn-told-police-he-felt-threatened#ixzz2DZSOIxs3

6. blacks die

blacks die Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wouldnt have been scared if black people knew how to act when more than one is together. Need to start looking at the lack of parenting in the hoods. The streets raising these kids, so expect a bullet and nothing else.

7. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Johnny Was

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i was just thinking about that bob song reading this thread....smh

expect more ish like this because this country is divided....

one love
    khasm

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    [​IMG]

....Davis, the victim, lived with his father in Florida, but was to be buried in Georgia — where he was born — on Saturday, reportedjacksonville.com.

Davis' mother, Lucia McBath, who lives outside of Atlanta, asked that her son's death not be thought of as a hate crime...

....Davis, a high school junior, had just gotten a job at McDonald's, picking up some extra cash after work, his mom said. At Thanksgiving the day before his death, he said he was thankful to God for his family, his mom told FirstCoastNews.com.

"He was just so excited and happy" for everything in his life, she said.
    She said the family is starting a foundation in his memory to help at-risk children.

"It didn't matter to Jordan if you needed the help, you needed the support — he was going to give it to you no matter what side of the tracks you came from. So we feel it's really important to honor that in him," she said.

Ron Davis, the victim's father, added: "I was looking forward to as a parent to being there when he got married, being there when he found love. All the things that I'm not going to be able to do is what pains me."

complete here: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...o-shooting-teen-to-death-over-loud-music?lite

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Let me be the first to say goodbye to the unwelcome 'guest'.

:time: