Black People : Black Teacher Pummels Bad Student

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HyperKill, May 13, 2010.

1. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Now I personally think this very slim sista needs to get teacher and frankly, woman of the year for the beat down she put on this little hooligan but I'm sure white folk will find a way to put her in jail. And even many black folk will be all condeming but I just consider her old school. If my link is bad just search Houston teacher beats student. http://http://www.nowpublic.com/world/raw-video-houston-teacher-beats-student-class

2. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    From what I hear , the kid was making fun of a special needs student

3. CITIZEN

CITIZEN Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +144
    My parents have done worse to me and my hard head. So did my grandmother, my neighbors, and any one else who just happened to drop by when I was acting a fool at that age.

I don't know what he did, but I bet he won't do it again.

However, teachers don't have that authority any more. I don't think she should go to jail (she could have really hurt him, but she clearly held back). Losing her job is enough.

4. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Was it a video or article link? Your link is bad and put in 'Houston Teacher Beats up Student' and got a youtube vid. I don't mind readin but a picture is worth a thousand words as they say.

Here is the article

If that's the teacher, she looks like a dang butch thug herself.

I have very strong emotions about this, and I'll have to get back to you because I need more time to think about my answer and what I want to write.

But I will say I don't agree.

Anyway, is this what you are talking about?

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    That was not professional , totally un cause for and very much not good i didn't agree
    nor liked what i saw if she was the teacher she don't have rights to beat up on students
    did she really teach him a lesson ?
    did she hurt her abilities as a teacher ?
    what should the parents of this child do or react ?

Another sad story of black on black !

6. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    have you watched the video??????[/B

If had been a white or latino teacher, the uproar would be deafening. Is this another form of not snitching?

Never realized that kicking a child was a valid form of punishment. Or full arm swings. No child deserves this from an adult.

From watching this am not sure where anyone saw that she was holding back. She was out of control. No way she deserves to keep her teaching license. If there were other teachers standing by watching this without trying to stop it they should also have their day in court and be charged with accessory or aiding an abetting. somebody is going to be rich!!!!!

Now after firing the teacher there should be charges of child abuse, and assault

7. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565

Did you do this post/thread already? You said the same thing in a similar posts but since I didn't see what you talking about I never responded.

Anywayze, I'm sure I got more to say, but I'll say this. I've been restrained before. On the stomach, head and body flat to the floor, hands together behind my back. The higher they take them up, the more it hurts. She could have done that and then called the police for the assaulted disabled child and maybe that child could have pressed charges. That would have been more proper.

I am tired of black folks condoning getting their own butts beat by their parents and everybody else and thinking that is the way we should raise kids or that's why kids are acting foolish today. It's not why they are acting foolish. There is a better way.

Awo you say this had been a white or latino teacher, things would have been different - how? She is not getting off the hook I'm sure. I think she lost her job. This might go on her record as a child abuse case.

And she looks kinda hispanic already. She can pass for either black or hispanic.

But if this was a white teacher.... the blacks who are agreeing that the child should get his butt kicked might be singing a different tune entirely - so that I'm sure you're right about. Black, white, hispanic, or asian - NO ONE BEATS ON MY CHILD LIKE THAT!

Talk to the parents, get the principle, talk to the assaulted child and tell her rights, AND THAT INCLUDES FILING AN ASSAULT CHARGE ON THAT CHILD.

I talk to a teacher down the street from me, and she says it is hard to be a teacher with these aggressive kids out here today. I feel for the teachers, but I can't condone what this one did. She deserve a serious reprimand. Maybe even some time in jail.

Beating kids like that produces angry kids with repressed emotions which in turn causes more violence and bullying. It's a cycle.

8. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I don't care who you are...black, white whatever...if you are a teacher you shouldn't be putting your hands on kids.

I know if it was my child there would be trouble. Touch my child and I'ma touch you.

Now I work in the schools and those kids can get to you, but no matter what, you're an adult figure out how to work out the situation with the kid.

BTW I work with special needs children.

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178

I agree and every adult there watching should be punish as well w/o pay
    No child should be hit / punched / slap / kicked.....beware of his parents !

10. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    For all those who agree

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/ap_on_re_us/us_houston_videotaped_beating
    Science teacher Sheri Lynn Davis took no questions about her attack on Isaiah Reagins at Jamie's House Charter School, a Houston-area alternative school.

Reagins suffered a black eye and other bruises in the attack. His mother, Alesha Johnson, filed a lawsuit Thursday against Davis and the school

Sounds like the lady has an anger problem
    Court records show Davis, who has sons aged 14 and 4, is facing an unrelated criminal charge in which she is accused of slashing the tires of another woman's car with a knife in January 2009