Black People : Black tea Party Leader Of Virginia Gloats over Tucson Killings

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
I have noticed since the Obama campaign of 2008 , and before that really the tea part has been putting black right wingers out front,many of the most violent rhetoric is coming from the housed negroes. or maybe these black right wingers are putting them selves out front. if a civil war pops off,it will be hard to spot these chumps.:11500:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

I have noticed since the Obama campaign of 2008 , and before that really the tea part has been putting black right wingers out front, many of the most violent rhetoric is coming from the housed negroes. or maybe these black right wingers are putting them selves out front. if a civil war pops off,it will be hard to spot these chumps.:11500:

.......Not really Therious, lol...we still have Malcolm X's definitions with us (now playing in the Chat Room):

.......Not really Therious, lol...we still have Malcolm X's definitions with us (now playing in the Chat Room):

great speech classic, so relevant today. one of the reasons I left the 9-5 world. this same scenario is still applicable today, have had several bad experiences with so called black supervisors at past jobs. the last straw was when i was verbally attacked by a caucasian female, I checked off into her, not raising my voice or yelling as she did,but in a civil manner, yet I was written up by the punk black mangaer lol, this weak dude had the nerve to tell me that "he was once like me,have you ever thought about anger management?" really? i MEAN SERIOUSLY i WAS the one who was yelled at,not the other way around,I guess if I had of whipped up some crocodile tears as she did I may have been given the benefit. I'm like really in 2008 huh? there are still people that think like this? lol,somethings never change.

however I will say that the laws are such these days,where a smart Black person can take control of the house,you can become the Gm,or RM,or VP,or president,simply by learning and exploiting the system if what ever industry you are in. however owning and operating your own seems to work better for me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back