Black People : Black Supremacy

I feel for you

your examples of black supremacy are very off target how can u equate the very negative examples of our people behaving according to thier own individual natures as " black supremacy" everything u just mentioned is a product of a poor up bringing( without morals) or an economic depressive situation. Second a lot our of ancestors were the first to come up with the majority of the concepts that support every accept of life today that have been stolen and reproduced. Our ancestors were called the neteru which becomes nature in english these are facts. It breaks my heart to see u have a hard time accepting the truth based upon facts and evidence ( carbon dating, pictures, physical recordings on tablets of stone and wood done by our ancestors so there would be no doubt of it's origin. U disregard the evidence and support some thing that requires that u belive or suffer the rath of the creator or god as u call the source. I wonder when u make a major purchase (house car etc) do u be live what the sell mans says or do u study investigate before u buy.I know u study right. It is a shame that u wont apply that amount of effort to your spirtual development. Because that is the only thing that u will take with u when your gone.

Okay people, lets be rational and objective about this. I say, based upon history that the answer is NO ! A black person can not be racist. However, before stating why this is so, let us turn to "The Oxford Companion To The English Language" for a better definition of this word so that we have some clarity. Mind you, this is not the definition of black people, but of the highest authority of White people. It is as follows:

1. The word Racism is of European origin. French.

2. Although often presented as scientific, especially in the wake of Darwinism, such a theory serves to buttress the assumption that one's own race is superior to all others. It may follow from this that one's own race therefore has, among other things, the right to control (and, when deemed necessary, enslave and even exterminate) people of races that are taken to be inferior or undesirable. It was used to justify European expansion and taken to extremes by the Nazis during world war two and continues to underpin the concept of white supremacy.

Okay, time for class to begin ! Based upon their own definition, no black person can be a racist. Based upon the definition,which is theirs, it is a system of control. Therefore racisim is a system of white people, by white people, that is used to control, enslave, and exterminate anyone not classified as white.

The key words to understand is that it's a system of control. What do black people control ? We don't control our education, they do. We don't control the economics of this country, they do. We don't control the health care, the entertainment industry, the produce, the laws, the religions, the banking system or anything else as it relates to anyone...including ourselves. We know who controls all of this, and based upon their own definition of their own word, the only racist in the world are white people !! Racist who function under their own developed system of WHITE SUPREMACY !!!

The only thing that black people can be is prejudice, because we clearly do not have the system, the control or the power to be racist. How we may ask does this affect anyone on a personal level ? Well lets face it, if you don't like someone because they are white, it means absolutely nothing at all.

If on the other hand a white person don't like you...whether it be on the job, at the realestate office, the bank, the police, the judge, the hospital or anyplace at all...it carries a lot of weight and can affect your life on a personal level. THAT IS POWER, THAT IS CONTROL, THAT IS RACISM !! So would someone in their infinite wisdom please clarify to me how a black person can be racist ?

This is from one of my old post, and I mearly reposted so that you could try and get some clarity of what you are trying to saying. As you can see, not only has there been no black supremacy from the way you are looking at it, but there has never been a black racist on the planet either.

When a black dope dealer sets up shop in a black neighborhood it is Black Supremacy.
It is that dope dealers mental concept that you are afraid of him, your opinions don’t matter over his and what I say goes, that defines the dope dealer’s actions as Black Supremacy over black people.

That dope dealer absolutely 100% understands that if he went to each house in that neighborhood and asked the people if he could setup a dope houses in that neighborhood most of the people would deny his request.

If that does not define Supremacy then what does?

I am not saying that White Supremacy does not exist, it does. What I am saying is dope and gangs are a grater and more immediate threat to us in this day and age. And if that is the case why are we spending so much time and energy talking about white Supremacy as if getting rid of White Supremacy will stop dope dealers and gang-bangers.

Why do you think the Nation of Islam is now acting as posted guards in many African American Neighborhoods?

Why has this activity of being hired guards in African American neighborhoods become one of the main NOI activities?

It is because the Black Supremacy of dope dealers and gang-bangers is more exhausting on the NOI force than fighting White Supremacy.

Don’t set there and try to tell me that white Supremacy is killing me when I have a bullet logged in my back that was shot by a black man in a black neighborhood over the color of my clothes.

That is the same type of brainwashing that white people do to slaves in telling them Jesus died for their sins. Black people not realizing and recognizing their own condition of being descendants of slaves and poor is proof of the lie.

We have a bigger problem then White Supremacy. Our bigger problem is Black Supremacy of gang-bangers and dope dealers. That is the evil that is destroying our communities right-now. The bad thing about it is this evil is growing. I cannot walk up the street without being offered crack or some sex eight or nine times.

So you tell me what is killing us as a people? New Orleans had to call in the National Guard to stop Black people from killing Black people and you going to tell me that white Supremacy is a greater threat to us? I don’t think so…. I am going to have to wholeheartedly disagree with that because my eyes and ears are telling me something totally different.

In Cincinnati, two African Americans were killed by white officers within a six-month time span in a hood called Over the Rind. The people started rioting and complaining of white supremacy and they wanted police presence in the hood removed. The city did something I had never, ever seen, they granted the peoples request. Within one month crime rate tripled and the death rate of young African American tripled. About three months later the people were demanding to bring the police presence back to the neighborhood and everything was made hush-hush.

If you don’t believe me do some research on it, it was all over the News.

We have a bigger problem then white supremacy.

Music Producer said:
When a black dope dealer sets up shop in a black neighborhood it is Black Supremacy.
It is that dope dealers mental concept that you are afraid of him, your opinions don’t matter over his and what I say goes, that defines the dope dealer’s actions as Black Supremacy over black people.

That dope dealer absolutely 100% understands that if he went to each house in that neighborhood and asked the people if he could setup a dope houses in that neighborhood most of the people would deny his request.

If that does not define Supremacy then what does?

I am not saying that White Supremacy does not exist, it does. What I am saying is dope and gangs are a grater and more immediate threat to us in this day and age. And if that is the case why are we spending so much time and energy talking about white Supremacy as if getting rid of White Supremacy will stop dope dealers and gang-bangers.

Why do you think the Nation of Islam is now acting as posted guards in many African American Neighborhoods?

Why has this activity of being hired guards in African American neighborhoods become one of the main NOI activities?

It is because the Black Supremacy of dope dealers and gang-bangers is more exhausting on the NOI force than fighting White Supremacy.

Don’t set there and try to tell me that white Supremacy is killing me when I have a bullet logged in my back that was shot by a black man in a black neighborhood over the color of my clothes.

That is the same type of brainwashing that white people do to slaves in telling them Jesus died for their sins. Black people not realizing and recognizing their own condition of being descendants of slaves and poor is proof of the lie.

We have a bigger problem then White Supremacy. Our bigger problem is Black Supremacy of gang-bangers and dope dealers. That is the evil that is destroying our communities right-now. The bad thing about it is this evil is growing. I cannot walk up the street without being offered crack or some sex eight or nine times.

So you tell me what is killing us as a people? New Orleans had to call in the National Guard to stop Black people from killing Black people and you going to tell me that white Supremacy is a greater threat to us? I don’t think so…. I am going to have to wholeheartedly disagree with that because my eyes and ears are telling me something totally different.

In Cincinnati, two African Americans were killed by white officers within a six-month time span in a hood called Over the Rind. The people started rioting and complaining of white supremacy and they wanted police presence in the hood removed. The city did something I had never, ever seen, they granted the peoples request. Within one month crime rate tripled and the death rate of young African American tripled. About three months later the people were demanding to bring the police presence back to the neighborhood and everything was made hush-hush.

If you don’t believe me do some research on it, it was all over the News.

We have a bigger problem then white supremacy.

Brother Music Producer ... as i began reading this post, my mind immediately went to the position it has previously assessed of your contributions ... and i got a sick feeling in my stomach ... began thinking, how much more of this am i suppose to allow ... and then ... almost as quickly ... my Spirit said, try to read him from a different perspective ... stand in a different spot not already shaded by my previous assessment ... and so i did.

This provided me a brand new assesment, unlike the previous one. And that is really good, as i'd hate to ban you from the community ... simply because i totally disagree with you ... that just don't seem right. Not a Brother who has been here for a long time, shared his thoughts with us ... no matter how ridiculous i might have thought them to be ... a Brother who has never really been disruptive, anymore than some others. Providing more evidence that we should strive to remain together, in spite of the differences.

Anyway, all of that to say ...

Brother Music Producer ... i really understood the above post. It's probably the first time i've been able to embrace what you've said. The little part i disagree with, is probably just semantics. And as many of us have learned, this language we've been given, is a great part of what's used to keep us at odds and confused with each other (white supremacy).

What kept me from "reading you" previously, was the use of the word "Black Supremacy." I had / have my own understanding of this term, and for you to use it as you have, threw me. So i just deactivated that term. Made it null and void, as though it did not exist in your post above ... and everything else you said was true and heart-wrenching.

Who am i to suggest that you can't put your own meanings on words. If they do it, you should be able to do it too. It just makes for very difficult discussions. It's like talking about switching the terms clouds and birds, then having a discussion on the sky. That would be very confusing.

All of the things you said above, regarding what we do to each other, is very sad and true. We do have a great work right before us, to simply love each other, be patient with each other, strive to build with each other, stop killing each other ... and white folk do not fit anywhere in the solution. But that doesn't mean they have not been a part of the problem.

In order to properly resolve a situation, globally, collectively, we must look at all of the pieces that devastate us ... those from within, and those from without.

I agree 100% with you Brother Music Producer, in that, our communities are a glaring indictment of us. We are not living up to our greatness. If we cannot overcome what you call "Black Supremacy" from within, how will we ever overcome the "white supremacy" without.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
If we cannot overcome what you call "Black Supremacy" from within, how will we ever overcome the "white supremacy" without.
this is a case of mistaking the symptom from the disease.

to use his words the "black supremacy" is the symptom and "white supremacy" is the underlying disease.
if you cure the disease, the symptoms will disappear.

our neighborhoods are not an indictment of us. they are an expression of the grip that the devil has on our minds.
do you know any blacks who manufacture dope? do you know any blacks who transport quantities of dope internationally? do you know any blacks who launder dope money? no? the dope dealer on the block would be out of business with out the infrastructure provided by "white supremacy".
why then, does he bare all the blame while the devil goes untouched?

who is it that denies all legitimate pathways for a black man to make it? the devil.

are blacks being indicted because we are not all revolutionaries and cultural?
how could we be? we are under assault from the devil the minute we slip from the womb.
we are at war. we win some and we lose some.
do not indict us when we lose a battle. help us prepare to fight the next one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back