Black People : Black Supremacy

I-khan said:
In terms of 'black supremacy' do you mean individual black peoples all over the world controlling the world and oppressing others for their own benefit while brainwashing the rest to make them believe that it is not happening?

Or do you mean our people being self sufficient,fair,and respectable?

I need to know what the definition of 'black supremacy' is....and if it is just a darker people controlling the world the same way those 'others' do than it would be a problem...
What is your definition of white supremacy?

Now take that and apply it to blacks.

On Supremacy

Before I answer, brothers and sisters, let me say that I think that -any- kind of Supremacy, be it white, black or yellow, is unacceptable and unholistic.

Then regarding Music Producer's question, "is Black Supremacy" more dangerous to our people than White Supremacy?

No. And I do not see how one can reach another conclusion. Naturally, the nature and contents of the doctrine of that Supremacy would be decisive for wether or not it is "good" or dangerous for us.

But let us assume or picture a scenario where brothers and sisters of the movement such as Hon. Garvey, John G. Jackson, Laila Afrika (who is already there, in a negative way), Akbar, Jewel Pookrum, Sista Souljah and many more suddenly turned hardcore-Supremacists.

Would their peoples emancipation not be their number one aspiration? Would they not seek to destroy that other (White) Supremacy, and not the race? Would we condemn such attitudes, that "this has gone on long enough, now it is our turn"?

For, truly, the abovementioned brothers and sisters (and all other consciouss scholars) would not seek to destroy another race, or anihilate it from the face of the earth. The difference, my people, in White and Black Supremacy would be that Black Supremacy would, in a twisted way be ma'at-sentered (hopefully). For if not, it must not be called Black, or Supremacy, but arrogance - which is an abundant mentality or mind-set all over the world.

And why can we not call it Afrikan Supremacy? That would be much more appropriate.

I pose a question as I end my rambling: How can we fear a "Supremacy" (which is just a word) that wants the best for us, and not the worst for others. It is exactly that which should differ Black from White. White Supremacy wants us dead and them living, Black Supremacy wants us living. Period.

But I stand firm in my conviction that Supremacy is not a good thing, be it ma'at centered or not. The negativity is in the word...SUPREMACY. That you wish to rule over some other agent. What I want is not Black Supremacy or arrogance. I want Black Power, Afrikan consciousness. But if Black Supremacy is what I get, I will embrace it and, in time, it would be that very Supremacy which would lead us to grace, to our destiny.

Ashe.

~Ikoro

This is about the most illest thread I have read in a long time....literally ! "Black Supremacy !! Okay, since it was started, lets deal with it. First and foremost, Black Supremacy did exist at one time. There was a time when Black was Supreme, when our people ruled the world ! Now, since this is historical fact, lets see how our people were.

Well first of all, it should be obvious that we were holistic and in tune with nature. Our people gave life sciences and civilization to every other race there was. We were world respected according to the writings of all other people. We even in our ignorance saved the European from literal extinction not once, but twice in history. We were regarded as the favorite of the Gods. We did not decimate populations. We gave spiritual practices to all races there were.
Every place on the earth you can go, the image of God was black, respectfully so. We had and taught equality of the sexes, which is why you find male and female leaders and rulers in our history. In fact, our understanding was so great that a pharoah could not even get to the throne unless he did so through a woman. I mean, really...should I go on or are you getting the picture yet???

Ikoro is correct; the word Supremacy when related to a specific people is a negative perception. When I say Black Supremacy I automatically look at the negative. Thus I relate Black Supremacy as relating to black people as a whole as such.

When a black dope dealer sets up shop in your neighborhood that is Black Supremacy.
When black gang-bangers take over your street in the way they desire it to be and look that is Black Supremacy.
When black people do drive-bys in your neighborhood that is Black Supremacy.
When a little black girl is murdered in a store by a black robber that is Black Supremacy.
When a black man gets robbed by another black man that is Black Supremacy.
When Malcolm X was shot by black people that was Black Supremacy.
When you can’t take a night-walk in your black neighborhood because you feel a black person will harm you, you are being suppressed by Black Supremacy.

White Supremacy is not reducing our numbers wholesale and at the rate of Black Supremacy.

So what is the greatest threat to us in the, now times, White Supremacy or Black Supremacy?

Music Producer said:
Ikoro is correct; the word Supremacy when related to a specific people is a negative perception. When I say Black Supremacy I automatically look at the negative. Thus I relate Black Supremacy as relating to black people as a whole as such.

When a black dope dealer sets up shop in your neighborhood that is Black Supremacy.
When black gang-bangers take over your street in the way they desire it to be and look that is Black Supremacy.
When black people do drive-bys in your neighborhood that is Black Supremacy.
When a little black girl is murdered in a store by a black robber that is Black Supremacy.
When a black man gets robbed by another black man that is Black Supremacy.
When Malcolm X was shot by black people that was Black Supremacy.
When you can’t take a night-walk in your black neighborhood because you feel a black person will harm you, you are being suppressed by Black Supremacy.

White Supremacy is not reducing our numbers wholesale and at the rate of Black Supremacy.

So what is the greatest threat to us in the, now times, White Supremacy or Black Supremacy?

smh.........

what is YOUR definition of BLACK and YOUR definition of SUPREMACY?

for the record nothing stated above in your post is a result of anything SUPREME............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back