Black Entertainment : Black Super heroes

Ever heard of 'Brother Man' ?
or
Have we forgotton:11900:

brotherman.jpg

i'm not tipped....by that price the comic can't be that old....imma have to research this brotha...
and i thought i knew it all...lol

one love
khasm

Ever heard of 'Brother Man' ?
or
Have we forgotton:11900:

brotherman.jpg

Brotherman fell off but is about to make a return this was from the 90's
here is more on the creators these brothers had an vision ! and there story

Dawud Anyabwile
Creator/Illustrator/Co-Writer
info@brothermancomics.com AND

Guy A. Sims
Co-creator/Principal Writer
info@brothermancomics.com

As far back as I can recall I had an appetite to create.”Dawud Anyabwile, formerly known as David Sims has been drawing his own characters since childhood. This Philadelphia native says that his earliest creative inspirations came from his older brothers, his comic book collection, his father’s extensive book collection on Black history .
The success of Brotherman was cut short with the sudden death of Anyabwile’s parents in 1994 and 1996. This experience affected me deeply and I could not continue on the path that I was on
During this time Dawud has always known that Brotherman would return but only when the time was right within the universe not within himself____
________________________________________________________________________________________
Guy has authored two of the earliest publication on the subject of Kwanzaa. The first was “The Kwanzaa Handbook” (1981) and the second, “The Kwanzaa Kids Learn the Seven Principles” (1984). An avid poet and writer of short fiction,
“When I think about what influenced me with the Brotherman series, I am drawn to the works of the two Chesters…Chester Himes and Chester Gould. Their stylizing of characterizations, settings, and tight stories continue to impress.

get the full story of these two brothers who created BrotherMan/comics and super hero check out da link below

http://brothermancomics.com/bm_about_creators.html

bro.khasm13 did you every get more info on the brotherman comics they was out in
the 90's

Are there anymore super hero's we don't know about that was black and from the justice hall
of the hood ???

Have anyone thought about creating one (a super hero)................I did and will reveal it soon

bro.khasm13 did you every get more info on the brotherman comics they was out in
the 90's

Are there anymore super hero's we don't know about that was black and from the justice hall
of the hood ???

Have anyone thought about creating one (a super hero)................I did and will reveal it soon

I have.

I need to start getting my creative juices flowing again

Keep me in the loop

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back