Black Entertainment : Black Super heroes

We all have that super hero in us and whom which we so choose /like and deem in
I follow the reality of heros in my life and whom i know of and i have this creative heroic from the
make-ship comics side.......

Chuck:

Yes...

Everybody has their likes and dislikes...

And...

If it was just on the entertainment side, I'd just butt out of this discussion...

But...

Everything seems to be revised to advance our exploiters and oppressors hidden or not so hidden agenda...

Back in the day, we had other options, whereas these days some things folk in our midst allow others to redefine themselves, via means/ways which aren't a good idea on their part, nor are in our best interests...

Thing is: What you create you have or should have some control/say so/etc. over...

I ask again which of today's black comic book writers are truly creating new characters and/or coming up with their own original takes?

I am aware some are doing so via the genre of speculative fiction, aka members of the Black Science Fiction Society...

Any and all feedback will both be appreciated and quite welcomed...

FYI...

peace

My mother was the only super heroe i had ever known when i was growing up. Obviously, many others did too which is why they named a day after her in my old neighborhood.

I've never heard of any of these names in this thread. Thanx for the info., i will pass it on to my son and let him try to find some of these classics to buy/read.

Chuck:

I feel and think some of your favorite comic book heroes were also some of mine and my generations, i. e., I was a Marvel Comic book fan, back in the day, though I most admit like few (if any) of the movie motivated updates...Daredevil was and is closest to the spirit of the original storyline...

The original Storm of the original comic book was much different than the sometimes bland take Halle Berry came out with...

Flashforward and the marriage between her and the comic book Black Panther I her about (but haven't bought a comic in years)?

Some please do update us about that...

No...

It's not 'all politics/all of the time' for me...

But...

I'm not fond of these new movie updates either...

FYI...

awesome i just wondered how many was it in all over the years and did anyone know how to create
a new black comic super hero for today's age and time...

Chuck:

I'm sorry these exchanges got halted too easily and too quickly...

I also do feel and think our generations shared some things via a shared like of various black comic book heroes/heroines...

Unity is what we claim and say we're trying to bring about...

That's a good idea...

Better when it's as natural and normal as breathing...

(Smile)...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back