Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black Soap Recipes

PLATINUMILLITY1

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 2, 2005
HTX
Occupation
Something Other
I need help with this Black soap:idea:
I bought some and it looks like a big glob...no a clob of stuff....
I have not felt it...but then I saw the actual bar and thought :?: Oh there actually is an actual bar:?:
but I need to knwo if I need to kix it with anything....how do I use it in the form it is In now?

I need help with this Black soap:idea:
I bought some and it looks like a big glob...no a clob of stuff....
I have not felt it...but then I saw the actual bar and thought :?: Oh there actually is an actual bar:?:
but I need to knwo if I need to kix it with anything....how do I use it in the form it is In now?

I had one like that and I just rubbed it on my face like a regular bar of soap. Or if you want you can lather up a towel and then rub it on your face.

are you using it on your hair or skin?
If it's for your hair try one or both of these...I got them from some chick on Np.

I have a yummy black soap shampoo that has left my hair feeling INCREDIBLE after rinsing. All I need do NOW is find a pretty bottle to put it all in.

1 4 oz bar of black soap
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup vinegar
almond extract for fragrance
about 1 1/2 cups of strongly steeped hair tea. I use vanilla and chamomile.

Mix it all together in a 16 oz container. Add water the rest of the way if needed. Allow bar to slowly dissolve, shake, and then pour some out into a smaller bottle for daily use.

2nd recipe: BLACKSOAP SHAMPOO
- chop blacksoap into small pieces
- but them into an empty bottle
- pour aloe vera juice over it
- wait a day or two until they dissolved

* You can also infuse it with herbs for ex. sage
----------------------------------------------------------------
I've used the first one and it left my hair really soft.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back