Black People : Black Snipers

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SistaMoon, Oct 30, 2002.

1. SistaMoon

SistaMoon Well-Known Member MEMBER

College
    Ratings:
    +0
    What do you all think of the suspected Black snipers? Do you think they will get a fair trial? Innocent or Guilty? Do you think they were set-up? Do you think they have any terrorist links?

2. wildflower7

wildflower7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

motherhood
    Ratings:
    +4
    I think that the whole situation is sad. If they were set up, it will come out, however, who can really say that they were? With all the media coverage, a fair trial would have to be difficult given the jury might already have their own opinions.

3. SistaMoon

College
    Ratings:
    +0
    Snipers....

I'm just trippin how every unsolved shooting in the U.S., these so-called alleged snipers are the people who were involved. I just saw on TV today , they are trying to link them to a shooting in Lousiana. How are these people able to travel all over the U.S., if the oldest was un-employed. Something aint right ya'll...

4. wildflower7

motherhood
    Ratings:
    +4
    I was trippin on that too... their linked to every unsolved shooting? How is that. It's not hard to travel the U.S. by car. He may be unemployed, doesn't mean he's flat broke. If they really were planning this, he could've saved his money. However, it does sound a little fishy but I'm not too quick to jump on the band wagon that says this is a set up.

5. SistaMoon

College
    Ratings:
    +0
    Stunned....

I guess I'm still in shock, I wasnt expecting no brothas to do nuthin like that in that way. Not too many of us color folk are serial killers or snipers, So im still trippin. It's amazing how they were automatically labeled "guilty" by media , and they media's remarks about this story. The coverage sucked at the beginning and it was confusing. I think there was some stuff that the investigators aren't putting on t.v. and thats why it's hard to put the events and pieces together. Like, for instance the thing about the vehicles. They didn't know what kind of vehicle to look for , then they kept on mentioning how they were seeing a white van at every crime scene. And all of a sudden , they find them in the blue chevy caprice. There's something strange about that. I'm thinkin maybe they were just usin the white van as a cover up , in order to catch the killers...i dont know ...maybe
    But if there wasnt really a white van at every scene, then why put out false info but if there was one , then why aren't they still lookin for those ppl??? To top it off, on I saw on Larry King Live this week, Muhammed's ex-wife and son and they was already sayin that if he did it then they are for the death penalty...Well ****! Thats messed up, they aint even allowin him to get his fair trial yet and they ready to fry him. LOL

6. wildflower7

motherhood
    Ratings:
    +4
    yeah, the thing about the white van or truck WAS very confusing! i guess they're common, i don't know. there was no white truck/van involved at all. they had all of us in this area paranoid about white vans! it was ridiculous.

my sister told me about the Larry King interview. She told me that his 21 yr old son said had it not been Malvo, it probably would have been him because his father is very manipulative and convincing. i was thinking, "then you must have a very weak mind."